S1:C10; Date Night (Part 2/3)

Hope you enjoy!! Much love to you my beautiful readers!!❤️❤️❤️ Please vote if you like the chapter :)

••••••••

Graham and I were standing in the parking lot of my apartment complex, waiting for Cooper and Erin to come down. I didn't mind that they were taking a little while and I don't believe Graham did either. He found pleasure in coiling my curls around his fingers and I found joy in listening to his endless, hilarious high school stories.

"Cameron!" Cooper called from the second level of the apartment complex. I only glanced at him before turning my attention back to Graham and laughing at the school assembly story that he was explaining to me. I knew that my ignoring Cooper would get to my best friend and make him angry with both himself and me, but I also knew that he liked me too much to just up and cut me out of his life.

As he and Erin got closer and closer to Graham and I, I turned my attention to my best friend. "Hey. You got your keys?" I asked.

Cooper nodded, keeping his eyes off me. "I'll drive to Giorgi's. You drive back," he muttered to me. "Okay... Hi Erin," I said softly as she stared at my blush and stars. "Did he paint all that on you?" She asked, nodding towards my date. Cooper looked up at my face and when he did, his upset expression transformed into a stunned one.

"No, I did it myself," I tittered, looking over the makeup that Erin had put on. "I like your eyeshadow. It's a very bright and pretty combination of colors."

Ugh! Barf in my mouth! I hated the combination of colors she used! It was too much neon green and hot pink! It looked like she had watermelon slices sitting on her eyelids! If it were a costume party, I'd probably judge her a little less! But it's not! It's a regular group date night! There's no need for so much drama on her eyelids!

Her clothes don't even match, I mentally whined. She was wearing a loose, gray, knitted sweater, black skinny jeans, and a pair of Old Skool Vans. Her eyeshadow had to be matching with her phone case if not her socks. I needed it to.

"Thanks. And thanks for the pens," she said insincerely. "You're welcome," I beamed, reaching my hand behind myself to grab Graham's arm and pull him over to Cooper's Jeep. "Oh! Wait! Graham, I left my—"

"Inhaler, chapstick, and phone. You left them on the coffee table but I grabbed them. They're in my pockets," my date said softly, his lips pressed against my head, just over my ear. I smiled at him and he blushed a little bit before nudging me closer to my best friend's Jeep.

Upon taking a glance at Cooper, I saw that he was giving a very salty look to Graham. That was good. I then looked over at Erin as she, Graham, and I got into the vehicle, and saw that she was glaring at Cooper. That was even better.

"Cooper! Let's go!" She commanded, her voice as annoying as can be. He didn't say anything back to his girlfriend, but he cocked her a soft glare as he got into the driver's seat and started the car.

While Cooper drove to Giorgi's house, Graham continued to flirt with me and call me cute nicknames like "star kid" and "cutie" and "short stack". I could feel the hate emanating off of Cooper and Erin, and even though I was terrified that Cooper would get mad at me, I cherished the constant reminder that I meant a lot to him and that he couldn't just ignore me no matter how much I didn't acknowledge him tonight.

When we arrived, I'd noticed that Giorgi had decided to throw his get to together at a house. That kind of made me nervous. There could be more guests than just me, Graham, Erin, Cooper, Giorgi and...his girlfriend...whose name I hadn't come across yet...and if I had, I'd forgotten it.