S3:C13; Forgetfulness At Its Finest

*** QUICK PSA ***

Any [RR's] comments that spoil anything will be deleted immediately. Stop ruining the story for others; it's a piece of shit move. That being said,

I hope you enjoyyyy!!!

••••••••

"Babe, wake up... Babe... Baby..."

"Shh," I mumbled.

"Cameron~," Gio chuckled groggily. "Wake up. We leave for Paris today."

"Gio, just give me fifty more minutes..."

"Fifty min— Wake your ass up," Giorgi laughed, rolling over me before maneuvering me to lay on top of his chest. "I want to eat~!"

"Then go eat, Giorgi! I went grocery shopping the other day. We have food in the fridge and pantry."

"Noo~, I want to eat something that you cook," my boyfriend said while pressing his lips against my neck. "Please, will you make something for breakfast?"

"You're being an entire ass right now, I cannot lie," I grumbled. "Who wakes up their boyfriend at—what time is it?"

"Ten."

"Ten in the morning after fucking him raspy in each and every position the night before—only allowing him to sleep for seven hours. I'd punch you if I weren't too tired," I grouched as I got off Giorgi and stumbled out of our room. "Damn jerk, waking me up, asking me to make him breakfast. What kind of housewife energy—"

"Morning, Cam," Darnel greeted groggily from the couch. "Morning. How'd you sleep," I asked. "I slept alright... How are you up so early?"

"Huh?"

"Giorgi kept you up till three or four, didn't he?" The Black man chuckled, making my face burn red.

"I'm sorry for making so much noise," I subconsciously whispered, moving my awkward gaze onto the floor. "I hope I wasn't keeping you up too late..."

"You're good," he laughed, getting up off the couch. Corgi quickly sat up, staring at our friend as he left her in the living room alone and stepped into the kitchen with me. "You're like, uh...white noise. You know what I'm talking about? Like, the white noise that's just uh....ASMR or something. There's bird sounds, rain, leaves in the wind... Yeah...your moans were like white noise last night."

"Dee, I dunno if you're trying to make me feel better or worse, but I'm feeling extremely embarrassed and awkward the more you continue," I mumbled.

"No, no, I'm not trying to make you feel bad. I'm just telling you what I observed," he said simply. "Your moans are super soft and humble, but loud and hot at the same time—has Giorgi told you that?"

"I—"

"And you know what, I won't lie, I always thought you'd be a raspy, boring kind of moaner. Like a, uh...like a groaner, but you proved me wrong, Cam! And I'm glad you did. You got that perfect pornstar type of moan on ya. It's nice. Fresh."

".....D-do you want breakfast?"

"Sure. What'cha making?"

"Probably eggs, bacon, and waffles," I said shortly.

"Put blueberries in mine," Giorgi suddenly said from around the corner before stepping into the kitchen and grabbing my waist. "Please," he whispered against my neck. I frowned and nudged him off of me when I smelled that he'd just brushed his teeth. "What'd I do~? I just wanna cling to you," he moped.