S2:C12; Closure Pt. 2

Add my wattpad Snapchat for updates, sneak peaks, and more!
✨ @bxbsaremythingg ✨

I hope you enjoyyyyy!!!!

••••••••

"Tonight," Giorgi questioned, running his thumbs over my cheeks. I nodded and hummed as I slid my hands down to his chest, unintentionally whispering: "Tonight."

After purchasing the comforter and pillows, Giorgi had pulled up the directions of the prison that Cooper was staying in, and we'd began our two-hour trip. Within the first thirty minutes or so of the ride, Giorgi had grabbed my leg and ran his thumb back and forth over my thigh and sighed a long, heavy sigh.

"Are you okay, Gio," I asked over the low music playing on the radio. My boyfriend inhaled deeply and nodded before silently sighing again. "I'm a little uneasy," he mumbled. "Cooper..always tried to intimidate whoever chose to get close to him, but he wouldn't scare anyone enough to make them feel like they had to tell or get away... He tried to intimidate me in high school and I thought after I'd beat his ass he would stop trying to scare people..."

I rubbed Giorgi's arm while he squeezed my thigh a bit.

"I'm sorry I didn't handle him before he hurt you, Cameron. I could've done better. I should have. I should've walked you up to your apartment, and—"

"Cooper wasn't your responsibility and neither was I. Don't beat yourself up, Giorgi. No, you may not have handled him before he could hurt me... But you did handle him before he could kill me. Thank you for being there."

Giorgi blushed a bit and I smiled at him before running my hand over his arm and squeezing his bicep. "Quit fondling me. I'm trying to pout," he chuckled.

"No," I laughed. "No pouting. Let's play a game!"

"What game?"

"Mmm...," I hummed as I thought for a moment. "A guessing game! I'll say something or act like someone, and you have to guess the answer of who or what I'm pretending to be."

"Oh, okay," Giorgi chuckled.

"Okay, let me see... Who should I be," I hummed. For a while, I sat in silence, thinking of who to imitate.

"Babe?"

"I'm thinking," I murmured.

Giorgi laughed and squished my thigh. "It doesn't have to be anyone we know."

"It doesn't?"

"No. Just think of someone popular like..."

I smiled as I watched Giorgi struggle to think of someone popular that we'd both know, and I giggled when he had began humming. "We should play a different game," he mumbled.

"Yeah," I chuckled. "Actually, let's just talk. I don't really know any other games that we can play in a car."

"Okay. What do you want to talk about?"

"Let's talk about you in high school. What were you like," I asked.

"I was pretty gross... I mean, I was the stereotypical jock freshman and sophomore year. My face was covered in acne and shit—my body was the real problem, though. I had a lot of problems with it, you know? I struggled with bulimia for a while."