S2:C8; Crash

Add my wattpad Snapchat for updates, sneak peaks, and more!
✨ @bxbsaremythingg ✨

I hope you enjoyyyyy!!!!

••••••••

One Month Later...

"We should go out for food after class," my boyfriend mumbled as he typed some notes into my laptop.

"We should not. We've been going out everyday for the last month and a half and I'm starting to develop muscle in my legs from walking around so much."

"You don't want to develop muscle?"

"Hell no! If I develop muscle, I'll become heavier and you won't like to pick me up as often as I like."

"I'm not weak, Cam. I can lift up to 250 pounds. Babe, I lifted my grandmother once."

"The same grandmother I met two weeks ago? She's barely 97 lbs, Gio."

"Yeah but she was fighting a lot. She elbowed me in the eye and nose and I still carried her to bed."

"I guess," I chuckled.

Giorgi chuckled and ran his fingers through my hair as he pulled out his vibrating phone and checked the new notification.

"What...," he mumbled under his breath.

"What?"

My boyfriend silently stared at his screen for a while before his eye twitched and he grabbed my hand tightly.

"Ow! Giorgi, what's wrong?" I whined.

"Trappers," he muttered, turning his phone to me. I frowned as I looked at the screen, and rolled my eyes when I saw that he was showing me a sushi restaurant. "Babe, they made new sushi! Don't you want to try them?!"

"Gio, I thought you were upset. You need to work on expressing your emotions correctly. You scared me. I thought it was something about Lola or Tammy."

"You're just a scaredy cat."

"You're a scaredy cat."

"Mm~kay~," my boyfriend hummed.

After class, Giorgi and I had gone home, worked on our homework together, had sex, studied, made dinner, ate it, then Giorgi gnawed on my thighs as dessert, and afterwards we sat in the living room and made out until we fell asleep.

A few hours into the night, I woke up to a distant crash. The noise sounded as though it'd came from higher up Giorgi's neighborhood, or just outside of it. Then, I heard faint screaming.

"Giorgi! Giorgi, wake up," I whispered as I pat his chest. When my partner didn't stir awake even a bit, I moved my hips so that I was sitting directly over his crotch, and I began grinding my ass against his bulge. "Mmm~, Cammy, already? Usually you're doing this around six or seven in the morning. It has to be four o'clock now, right...? My dick's still sensitive from last night. I could cum right now if you grind a little harder," the larger man moaned as he grabbed my waist. I ignored his horny words and stopped my moving around on him. "I heard a crash outside and some screaming. I think it was a car crash."