S4:C10; Love Makes You Do Crazy Things

I hope you enjoyyyy!!!

••••••••

"Pardon?"

"How long have you been having dreams of fucking Cameron? Don't try to tell me I'm wrong. I know I'm not."

I stood up from my living room couch and moved into the kitchen, not saying anything to Cooper. I didn't owe him any explanation for anything.

"Bryan," he growled, following me. "I asked you before if you liked him."

"Yeah, you did... And that's relevant because...?"

"Because you said no! You said you had no romantic feelings for him but here you are having dreams of fucking him! Cameron's mine, Bryan!"

"He's married to Giorgi and he hates you."

"So, what, you think you have a better shot because he doesn't hate you? He's still married," the psychopath groused as I opened the fridge.

"I'm very well aware. I was at the wedding," I chuckled, grabbing a bundle of grapes. Before I pulled them completely out of my refrigerator, I had a feeling to put them back. Like an eerie, urgent subconsciousness telling me that Cooper would shove them down my throat if our conversation went South. So I put them back and grabbed an apple.

"And I could actually argue that you, Pacon, technically would have the better shot because I'm not making one. I don't want Cameron all to myself. I respect his and Giorgi's lovely relationship far too much to ever allow myself to wedge my feelings between theirs'."

"Bullshit you don't want him all to yourself. I heard you! You only want him! The way you talk about him and defend him and awe at him—I know you want to keep him under your wing and keep everyone else out! You're in love with him!"

I didn't say anything for a while. I merely stared at Cooper's red, angry scowl, wondering how long he'd listened to me while I slept.

"Say it."

How did I screw up so bad? I fell asleep in the living room...? Why? I never do that. Why am I so tired?

"Say it, Bryan!"

"Say what?"

"You're in love with him."

I frowned at the psychopath for a while before shaking my head and asking: "How could I not be?"

Cooper seemed to get angrier.

"He's adorable in every way," I chuckled. "His body, his lips, his intelligence, his eyes, his hair... It's all so cute."

"He's mine, Bryan."

"He's Giorgi's husband and my student. In no way does he belong to you or fall under your umbrella of possessions—unless you're claiming him as one of your victims."

"You're saying he's one of your possessions, then?"

"I'm saying he's more mine than he'll ever be yours," I said simply, challenging the psychopath's anger. He practically steamed out of his ears and nose now as he glared at me, and before I could fully comprehend how it started, we were fighting. He'd shoved me into my oven, and I pushed him into my dishwasher; his side broke a few glasses but nothing seemed to have cut him. He recovered almost instantly and got up, swinging a punch into the left side of my face, making direct contact with my jaw.  I'd thrown a few punches back, and made his nose bleed, and he'd head-butted the bridge of my nose, making mine do the same.

As if he didn't feel any pain from his nose, he continued to shove me into my refrigerator, screaming that I needed to stay away from Cameron, that he would kill me if I ever spoke to him again, and that Cameron was his and his only. Of course, I found each of his declarations humorous since all he was to Cameron was a danger—and not even that big of one. Giorgi made Cooper sound like a wasp; like he wasn't even a real threat but just an annoying pest that could ruin your day. "You're just a small, pestering critter to them," I said while taking a knee to the stomach. "He doesn't love you, Cooper," I spat.

"Yes he does! He has to! We're each other's! I love him and he loves me back!" The psychopath cried, shoving himself away from me. "I love him so much! He has to love me back!"

"He doesn't."

"HE HAS TO!! IT'S NOT FAIR!" Cooper sobbed. "I KILLED FOR HER AND I WOULD'VE FOR HIM, BUT THEY NEVER LOVE ME BACK! I WENT TO PRISON FOR HIM! I CAME BACK FOR HIM! I WAS NEVER TRYING TO HURT THEM! I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE! I JUST WANT TO BE LOVED BACK!"

I felt sorry for Cooper, but I didn't sympathize with him. I couldn't. His feelings were hurt, not right. Whether he felt he was always dealt the short hand, or that he was neglected, or whatever it was, it didn't justify him hurting as many people as he did. Nor anyone that he did.

"So you hurt others?" I asked. "You killed your sister, you killed Markus, you assaulted Cameron, I know you hurt some people while you were locked up, and now me... Because you want to be loved back?"

"Don't try to belittle my feelings, Bryan! I have every right to be angry—"

"No, I will belittle your feelings because you don't have a single right to hurt people. Whether you blame someone else for hurting you, or making you feel like you're not worthy of love does not mean you get to hurt them or anyone close to them. That is selfish, and beyond stupid, Pacon. And I can promise you, that's why Cameron doesn't love you back."

Cooper glared at me as tears streamed down his cheeks, and without another word from either of us, he walked through my kitchen and living room towards the front door, and left.

***

"He's not gonna want to fuck someone named Roderick, babe," Giorgi scoffed.

"You don't know!"

"I promise I do."

"No~, Roderick is perfect! He looks similar to me but not identical, he's smart, and he looks—"

"Submissive as fuck. Ew."

"Giorgi Anastas!" I gasped compulsively. "Don't be so rude! I look submissive, too, don't I?!"

"No, you're hot as fuck and you look mean. Your personality is submissive though, and that's hot."

"What's the difference?"

"Look at him! He's forcing fuck-me-eyes in all of his pics! Even in this one—and he's with his family at a barbecue!"

"Maybe that's just how his eyes are shaped," I chuckled.

"Nah, they're fuck-me-eyes."

Vrrrr! Vrrrr! Vrrrr!

I checked my phone screen to see who was calling, but frowned when I saw just black. "Amani's calling me," Giorgi mumbled, tapping his screen before holding his phone up to his ear. "Hello?"

I tried to listen to what Amani said, but I couldn't make it out. All I could hear was that he sounded a bit eager and maybe frantic to speak but I didn't think he sounded not panicked. Giorgi's face, however, told me to worry. He frowned a hard, deadly scowl that gave me goosebumps and then smirked a wicked, chilling smile. "And he's coming here, you think? ...Okay ...No, don't call the police. I can handle it... Yeah, I'm sure. Just go ahead and change your locks and relax. I'll call you when I'm done with him, alright?" His voice sounded so much deeper than usual as he clearly fantasized about what he'd do to Cooper; he was in his callous, murderous mindset. His face practically had bloodlust and impatience written on it.

"Giorgi," I began at an unintended whisper. "What are you thinking?" My question made his smile grow wider, and, honestly, it scared me.

"I'm gonna put an end to all our worries, baby."

••••••••

I hope you enjoyedddd!!!

ARE YALL READY FOR SOME VIOLENCE?!?! WOOOOH!!

(Sorry for the long wait!!)