S2:C16; Together

I hope you enjoyyyy!!!

(I'm sorry if this chapter is hard to read or seems like a jumbled mess. Please let me know if you'd like it to be deleted and rewritten.)

••••••••

Giorgi and I had walked back into our school upon parking upfront, and his grip on my hand had tightened as we neared our main classroom. "Doctor," he growled while walking us into her almost empty classroom, sounding furious and full of sorrow. The several students scattered around her classroom all mumbled amongst each other about Giorgi and I being the ones who were arrested and ushered out of the building by police, but my boyfriend paid them no mind as he walked over to her desk, pulled a chair over in front of put professor, sat down, and then crossed his arms while leaning against the back of the chair.

"Giorgi Anastas," Dr. Pew began, "I know you're wondering why I believed the police about you hurting this Tammy Kinland—"

"Am I wondering about that...? Because I thought I was wondering why, even though Cameron proved me innocent in this classroom within five minutes of me being arrested, you didn't glance at me or say anything? No look of guilt, no apology, just...nothing," Giorgi asked. "It's obvious why you believed the police about me hurting Tammy. I would've believed them too if I were abruptly met by these two gun-toting officers claiming that they had evidence of you sexually assaulting and attempting to kill Tammy Kinland," my boyfriend scoffed. "So tell me why you said nothing when I was proven innocent three feet away from this very desk of yours."

"That's..." Our professor trailed off, looking down at her paper-covered desk.

"That's...what, Doctor?" Giorgi asked, sitting patiently with his fist under chin while looking over the papers on her desk. "...That's my second time being falsely accused of raping someone. Did you know that, Doctor?"

Our professor dropped her head and leaned into her palms on her desk, mumbling incoherent whines.

Giorgi sighed through his nostrils and looked up at me. "Let's go. This was a waste of time," he said while he stood up, making my eyebrows furrow deeply. "What," I mumbled. "I came for a simply apology and got a crying old woman. Let's go home." I frowned as my boyfriend grabbed my hand and interlaced our fingers, and pulled him back over to our professor's desk when he began walking towards the door.

"Doctor," I started, moving a few papers around on our teacher's desk, making her look up at me. "I'd appreciate it if you would apologize to Giorgi. He doesn't deserve to deal with your confusing actions after he was just falsely accused of rape and attempted murder."

She dropped her head again into her palms and shook her cranium, mumbling more incoherence, and my eye twitched violently as she did so.

"Doctor Pew, apologize to Giorgi for publicly humiliating him and refusing to give him even a glance of sorrow after I'd proven him innocent—just three feet from your desk!" I snapped.

My boyfriend squeezed my hand lightly and tugged my arm a bit. "Cam—"

"Giorgi, I'm sorry," our teacher spouted. "I should have apologized hours ago. It's just, when they told me that you'd raped someone, I immediately assumed that you and Cameron had reported the girl for stalking you both as a cover for the sexual assault a few months in advance." Our professor explained. "I'm sorry, Giorgi. I sincerely am, and I hope we can move past this and go back to normal someday. If we cannot, I understand completely. I just want you to know that I am truly, deeply sorry."