S2:C2; Top-Priority

Add my wattpad Snapchat for updates, sneak peaks, and more!
✨ @bxbsaremythingg ✨

I hope you enjoyyyy!!!

••••••••

"Mmm~," I moaned, my sounds echoing around the room. I turned my head as I stirred awake, and my upper back shivered from the disgustingly cold surface that was the tub as the lower half of my back and feet tingled in comfort from the hot water that I sat in.

"Cammy..."

I froze in shock and horror.

"You're awake," Cooper's voice chimed dauntingly. "I was wondering how many fingers would do it," he chuckled.

Suddenly my anus started aching and I whined when I looked down and saw his fingers inside me.

"Four," he said. "You woke up to the fourth."

"Please stop..." I tried to speak, but nothing but weak whimpers escaped my vocal chords. "Cooper, please...please stop."

"What's that? D'you say 'please more'?" he hummed.

The tears that rolled down my face felt like wet balls of fire, and as I cried, Cooper reached into his pants and pulled out his erection.

"No, I don't want to," I whined as I pushed his member away from me and tried to get out of the tub. He quickly gripped my neck and began to squeeze, and as soon as he aligned himself with my entrance, my eyes shot open and immediately landed on Giorgi who was stroking my cheeks with a bit of pressure behind his knuckles.

"Cameron, I'm sorry but I had to wake you up," he whispered, moving his hands down to rub my chest. I melted under his large, warm, comforting hands and he kissed my forehead as he held me in his lap.

"He was doing it again," I sobbed. "He had four fingers in me, and I couldn't get away. It felt so real, and I couldn't stop him—"

"I know, I know, baby," Giorgi whispered, pulling me closer to him so that my back was completely against his strong chest. "But he's not here anymore. I'm here, and I'll stay with you as long as you want me to. I'm not going to let anyone touch you until you're ready, okay? Don't worry."

I nodded and lifted my head to nuzzle my head against my brotherly friend's chin, and he wiped my eyes before kissing my cheeks. "Thank you," I whimpered as he pressed kisses all over my face and neck.

"You're so much more than welcome," he responded. "I just want you to be happy again."

His words lifted a large amount of stress off my shoulders, and I got onto my knees on his bed, turned around to face him, crawled over his lap and straddled him, and then wrapped my arms around his neck. "I to be held in case I fall asleep again... Is that okay?" I murmured.

"Absolutely," he said softly. "Whatever you want or need, I'll do it."

I thanked Giorgi and kissed his jaw as he stroked my back, and I whined when I felt myself drifting off back to sleep.

When I woke up, I realized that Giorgi had moved onto his back at some point because I went from straddling his lap to laying directly on top of him. He didn't make a single sound as he slept; you couldn't even hear him breathing.