S2:C7; Lola's Return

Add my wattpad Snapchat for updates, sneak peaks, and more!
✨ @bxbsaremythingg ✨

I hope you enjoyyyyy!!!!

••••••••

Four Months Later...

"Cameron, you keep making me finish earlier than I want to," Giorgi growled as he pulled out of me, kissing my neck while he did so.

"I'm sorry! I just can't wait for you to explode inside me," I giggled. "It feels so~ good~! I get impatient."

"Right, right. My little doughnut," he chuckled. "Turn over. Let me eat your—"

Knock! Knock! Knock!

I frowned as I looked up at the door, and when I looked at Giorgi he seemed to be wearing an expression similar to my puzzled one—except his was a tad more aware; like he was piecing something together.

"Are we expecting someone?" I questioned.

"I don't think so... Did you order food?"

"No... OH, WAIT! I ordered you another birthday present! Hopefully that's what it is!" I squealed as I ripped myself off the couch and sprinted towards the front door.

"Cameron! You need pants! Underwear at least! I'll check the door," Giorgi laughed as he pulled up his sweatpants to cover his naked bottom-half.

"But I'm wearing your shirt. It covers me~," I whined.

"No. The wind will blow up the shirt and you'll flash the delivery person. Go put on something to cover up."

I growled at my nudity and hurried to Giorgi's room; we'd moved most of my clothes into it. "Don't open the package! I want it to be a surprise!" I shouted as I grabbed a pair of dark blue gym shorts out of his dresser.

Upon pulling them up, I rushed back into the living room, and Giorgi quickly threw out his arm, welcoming me into his embrace as he stared at whoever was at the door.

I giggled as I bounced over and wrapped my arms around his abdomen. "Did your package come in or is it—" I cut myself off upon turning my head to peek at the person outside of the door, and when I looked into Lola's eyes I tried to pull away from Giorgi, but he kept me close to him.

"What's up," he asked his girlfriend.

She silently frowned at me as her ex-boyfriend held me against his bare chest, and then sighed through her nostrils. "The break ended today... I haven't slept with anyone. I haven't masturbated, either... I want you back, Giorgi," she whispered sadly.

I pouted and tried to pull away from the muscular man's hug again, but he continued to hold me in place. "Giorgi, I think you guys should speak in private. Um...I can go to Sonic or something. There's one right up the road from here," I offered.

He merely shook his head and kissed my nose. "I still have to eat you out, little doughnut."

My face immediately burned dark crimson and I felt a sudden urge to strangle my friend. "Don't say that in front of your girlfriend!" I whispered harshly. "I'm going to the guest room. You guys need to talk."