S4:C13; Right v. Wrong

I hope you enjoyyyy!!!

••••••••

"Oh, no, I never thought of anything like that," Cameron chuckled while walking with some random student. He was just about as tall as Giorgi, but seemed more round and squishy than muscular.

"Yeah, well you should think about that. It's pretty accurate, you know?" The guy laughed, looking over my love's smaller frame whenever they'd broken eye contact. Was he trying to flirt with him? Seriously?

"Oh, is it," Cameron asked, tucking a piece of hair behind his ear before meeting the chunkier guy's gaze again.

"Uh-huh. Almost criminally," the big guy snickered. "It's such a captivating story, isn't it? Almost makes you wanna try it out, right? Just to see how true it is?"

"Hey short-stack," Giorgi suddenly voiced, walking towards Cameron.

"I don't know. My husband wouldn't like it if I cuddled with some other guy, I think, haha! But thanks for the offer! I'll see you around, Tanner," Cameron told the heavier set guy before lunging himself at Giorgi.

"Y-you're married...?" The guy seemed gutted as the couple walked away. It seemed as if he'd been attracted to Cameron for a while, was finally able to strike up some courage to talk to him and make a move, and then just had everything crash and burn down into a dumpster fire.

"What was that guy talking about?" Giorgi asked.

"He was telling me something about bigger guys being the best at cuddling, or something. He's really funny," Cameron giggled, swaying his and Giorgi's intertwined hands as they walked past me. Neither of them seemed to have had a clue that I was nearby. I was tucked away in a crowd, close enough to hear them but far enough to not be recognized.

"Jesus," Giorgi scoffed a laugh. "He's really funny."

"He's sweet. I mean, usually he's really quiet and doesn't talk much but he's a pretty nice guy when you give him the time of day," Cameron explained, sounding quieter and quieter as they walked away. I followed them from a distance, watched them when they left campus to get lunch, and saw when they got back. I knew they were about to split up, and I eagerly awaited my chance to be with Cameron. "Alright, princess," Giorgi began, running his hand up into Cameron's hair. "I'll see you in a couple hours."

"Okay, my queen," Cameron replied casually. I frowned at their relationship, hating the fact that Giorgi had taken my sweet love away from me. Upon them splitting ways, I pursued Cameron and just as he turned a corner where Giorgi could no longer see him, I moved in closer and closer. I was walking so quickly and my gaze was so focused on him that I couldn't avoid the sudden collision between myself and another student; their head was down and my attention was elsewhere. I quickly helped the girl pick up her stuff before she could cause any more commotion, and my eyes darted around to find Cameron.

"Fuck," I mumbled, my gaze scrambling to find him. "Fuck! ....FUCK!" I lost him! I didn't know where he was going next, and I couldn't risk trying to find him! "Look where you're fucking going."

The girl shrunk under my seething, and I stomped off. Now I had to wait until tomorrow to catch him alone, or stalk their house tonight and hope that he went out by himself to go pick up some groceries or something. I pondered over what I was going to do for a while, and grated my teeth until I reached a decision.

***

"I'm gonna take Corgi to the pet store for treats and junk. You wanna come with?"

"I'm okay," I told my husband while tapping across the keyboard of my laptop. "Amani's helping me out with my notes."