S1:C2; Snap Map

One Week Later...

Cooper and I were walking towards the school parking lot after our last class of the day which was, and I was laughing at all of Cooper's impersonations of Dr. Pew and other people in our couple of shared classes.

When we got to our cars that were parked just a space away from the other, Cooper "oh'd" and grabbed my arm. "Do you want to hang out tomorrow? There's this new horror movie coming out and nobody else wants to go with me," he chuckled. "Would you maybe want to come?"

I nodded and smiled brightly at Cooper. "Yeah! Definitely! Just text me the details," I said happily as I held onto my bag's strap. Cooper looked at my book bag and rolled his eyes. "I still can't believe you use a messenger bag," he laughed. "Whatever," I guffawed. "See you tomorrow, Cam-Cam," Cooper trilled before waving and getting into his black Jeep. I waved back as he started his vehicle and drove away, and I rolled my eyes as I chuckled at the nickname he'd been using for me for the past few days.

Suddenly, my car's hood was hit, making a loud "boom" sound, and when I turned my attention over to the front of my Audi, I saw a big breasted girl with shoulder length dark brown hair and brown eyes leaning over my hood and smiling at me. She was pretty, I could admit that. But her fake eyelashes were a little too long for my liking.

"Hey, you're Cameron Omartian, right?"

"Um..." I looked around the parking lot for a group of guys. I felt that I was about to be jumped. I just knew it.

No girl as pretty as this one spoke to me just because. They only did it to set me up and get me attacked by their boyfriend and his friends.

"You are Cameron, right?" She asked again. I shook my head and unlocked my car before opening the door and tossing my bag into the passenger seat. "I-I'm sorry, but I have to go," I stuttered. "Wait, Cameron," the girl called, grabbing my door. "I'm not here to bully you if that's why you're freaking out. I'm here to ask you for your number," she said.

I looked at her with disbelief and confusion. "What? Why?"

"Because I think you're cute, silly," she giggled. My eye twitched because of my anxious nerves, and I shook my head. "I'm sorry, but I don't even know your first name and this is my very first time seeing you. Ever. I'm really sorry, I just can't give my number to strangers," I said softly before gently pushing her fingers off my door.

"My name's Tammy. I saw you leaving CSB-190 earlier, and I thought you were super cute," she giggled. "Are we still strangers?"

A small higher pitched stutter of incoherence escaped my vocal chords, but I quickly played it off as an irritated chuckle. "Yes. Please let go of my door, Sammy," I implored.

"Tammy," she corrected. "My bad. Tammy. Please let go of my door," I repeated. Tammy reluctantly removed her fingers, but she didn't seem very upset. She just giggled and waved to me all the while I started my car and drove off.

Upon arriving back to my apartment, I dropped my bag at the door and pulled my phone out of my front pocket, opening Snapchat.

Cooper had me set up an account on the app a couple days ago just to send me goofy pictures of him with silly filters. He showed me what all I could do with the app, and what I found most interesting about it, was the map!

You just swiped over your screen and it showed you where your friends were! The only friends I had on Snapchat were Cooper, my older step sister and another friend of Cooper's named Giorgi that I met in CSB.

I swiped down on my screen, opening the map in Snapchat, and I smiled when I saw Cooper's 'Bitmoji' in a car, driving to wherever he stayed.

Because I was curious, I zoomed in and followed my new best friend's Bitmoji until it stopped at my apartment building.