S1:C19; Guilt, Lust, & Apology Dinner

Sorry for the late update, I hope you all enjoyyyyyyy!!!

••••••••

With a nervous grip of my teeth on my bottom lip, I carefully stared at my reflection in my bathroom mirror and lifted the white eyeliner to my jaw.

With one stroke, I drew a line from the corner of my mouth, down to my collarbone, and then did the same to the other side. Again, I raised the white eyeliner to my face and drew a couple of lines from my cheeks down to my neck, and then drew a pair of symmetrical lines from my cheekbones down to just underneath my ears.

"Okay," I mumbled as I picked up my freshly sharpened pocketknife that I'd set right beside my sink's faucet. "Carefully...don't want to kill myself this time. Just want some scars," I whispered, bracing myself as I slowly pressed the blade against my cheekbone, the sharp knife immediately causing a drop of blood to stream down my face.

"Carefully, Cameron...Careful..."

I cautiously dragged the blade against my skin and winced as my hand twitched and caused the blade to cut a bit deeper into my skin. Nevertheless, I continued to drag the knife across my face for Cooper.

Buzzz! Buzzz! Buzzz!

The abrupt buzzing of my phone caused me to gasp and jump out of skin, and I dropped my pocketknife into my sink with a fairly loud clank as I snatched my phone off the counter, and answered the call I was getting.

"Hello?"

"Hey! Cameron..."

"...Giorgi...what's going on?"

"I don't know. I just had a gut feeling that I should call you. What are you doing? It feels like something bad is happening."

"Oh? Well, n-nothing, really. I'm just at home...playing around with makeup," I lied.

"Oh...I thought you'd be with Cooper. What's up? Did you guys fight or something?"

"No, no, we're fine. I'm just playing around with my makeup, that's all.... But...Cooper said we shouldn't talk to each other anymore, Giorgi. He thinks you're an irrelevant detail in our story. He'd yell at you if he found out you called me," I mentioned, glancing out of my bathroom and to the front door.

"I know but I feel really bad and I want to apologize," he said softly. "Cameron, I promise I won't touch you. Can we please meet up?"

"Oh..." I mumbled, nibbling on my thumb knuckle. "When...?"

"Are you doing anything right now? I just, I feel horrible and I can't stand the fact that I lost control and treated you the way I did."

"It's... I dunno... I-I'm nervous," I thought aloud. "Um..."

"You don't have to forgive me right away, Cam. I just want to apologize to your face," Giorgi said yearningly.

"Mmmmm," I whined. I'd have to wash and redo my lines~. Ughhhh. "Where do you want to meet at?"

Birds chirped loudly as I stepped out of my car and looked around the park, spotting Giorgi sitting on a bench with his head dropped backwards.

A swarm of butterflies ran through my stomach as I walked over towards him, and my hands seemed to be glued together when I sat beside him.