S3:C7; Scary Guy

(It's taking me way too long to write four chapters so here's the one I've got completed. Please enjoy and forgive me for not keeping my word❤️)

I hope you enjoyyyy!!!

••••••••

I groaned as I stretched my arms above my head, and frowned when I'd realized that I was alone in my and Giorgi's bed. With a low groan I rolled out of the covers and over to our bathroom, quickly brushing my teeth and using the toilet, and after washing my hands and drying them, I made my way into the living room.

"Gio~," I whispered, finding him asleep while sitting upright on the couch with his laptop over his legs. The computer had been asleep, showing nothing but a black screen, and as I stepped closer and hovered over my sleeping boyfriend, I urged to touch the mousepad and see what he was doing on it last night.

Could he have been studying? Or maybe he was shopping online? For what? Ahhh~, I wanna know~!!

I pouted as I stood still, seriously considering whether or not I was going to invade my boyfriend's privacy. Eventually, I decided that my curiosity was not greater than my respect for Gio, and I closed his laptop before moving it off of his lap, crawling over the couch, mewling his name, and kissing all over his chin, jaws and neck.

"Babe~," I whined, sucking at his neck. Corgi woke up and started wagging her tail and quickly got up off of the couch, walked behind Giorgi, and then jumped onto her twos behind him before licking all over his face. I giggled as I continued sucking hickeys onto my sleeping boyfriend's skin, and I moaned when one of his hands suddenly gripped my waist. "What time is it," he mumbled groggily. "It's 9:31 AM. We gotta go soon," I whispered against his jaws. "Ugh~, I'm not feeling all that well, babe," he groaned, dropping his head back. "My bruise is aching like crazy, I accidentally stayed up two hours after Ken came and picked up Yuri, and—"

Giorgi immediately shot his head up and looked at his laptop. "Did you close my laptop?"

"Yeah... Should I not have?"

"Did you see what was on it? Like what I was doing?"

My eyebrows twitched as Giorgi questioned me, and I shook my head. "No, I didn't do any peeping. I know you wouldn't like it if I did that..."

His concerned, almost angry expression quickly brightened and turned into a small smile. "Good. I was going to hurt myself if you did."

"What? Why?"

"Because it's private, what I was doing!" He laughed.

"That's not a good reason to hurt yourself, Giorgi..."

"Yeah, I know, I'm being dramatic, but I really don't want you to find out until I'm ready to share that with you," he said softly, groaning as he squeezed my small body. "Christ... I should've kicked that guy in the balls for hitting me as hard as he did."

"Your bruise hurts that bad?"

"I don't want to sound like a bitch but yeah," he chuckled. "I don't usually get hit."

"Usually?"

"Yeah. I'm always the one to do the hitting or punching or whatever."

"What are you talking about," I giggled. "You're the sweetest guy I know. You never hit or punch anyone. Even when we visited Cooper and he hit you—"

"Shut up~! You're making me sound like a punk, Cameron," Giorgi scoffed, making me laugh harder.

"Nobody's around to hear me, though."