S3:C22; Be Blunt

I hope you enjoyyyy!!!

••••••••

First thing in the morning, Giorgi and I had showered and gotten dressed before feeding Corgi and going to a dealership.

The Great Dane had put up quite a fight when it came to letting us leave; she leaned against my legs, stood on my feet, laid down on my toes, and had even ran over to Giorgi while he sat in the living room putting on his shoes, and climbed into his lap.

Eventually, she let us go. Now, I was signing some papers to take home my new luxury model Suburban. The test drive went amazingly. I enjoyed everything about the car. I was super excited to take it home and share it with Corgi, and Giorgi was just as excited to get back into the large vehicle and watch me drive it.

"There we go. All yours, Mr. O'Martin," the man selling me the Chevy said while handing me the keys. I smiled and ignored the mispronunciation of my last name as I reached for the keys. I didn't care. I was going to be getting called Mr. Anastas soon.

"Omartian," Giorgi corrected, sending me a short glare for not correcting the man myself.

"Right! Omartian! Sorry about that!" The man chuckled. "Have a good one, you guys!"

"Yeah, you too!" I replied with a wave before Giorgi led me out of the Chevrolet dealership. Once we reached my new car, my fiancé kissed me and told me to drive safe, and I told him the same before we both headed home in separate vehicles.

Upon arriving at home, I had seen that Giorgi made made it back first and moved my Audi into the garage, so I parked in our driveway where it used to be.

"There he is~!" Giorgi beamed as Corgi ran over to greet me while I walked through the front door.

"Hi, sweet baby," I mewled, kissing her large face. "Was Dad—" I quickly shut myself up, remembering my and Giorgi's short conversation last night.

He doesn't want me to call him Daddy anymore... Right? I think he said that...

"Oh," he mumbled. "That talk..."

I didn't say anything; just fidgeted with our Great Danes tall ears.

"I feel like I should be blunt, since I can't really, uh... I-I don't know how else to go about having a conversation like this..."

"Please," I said at a whisper. "Be blunt."

Giorgi grabbed my hands and led me over to the living room before sitting us both down on the edge of the large sectional. With a deep inhale, he averted his eyes from mine and looked down at our intertwined fingers, and after a heavy sigh, he began. "I...I-I'm not...I don't want......"

I couldn't help my furrowing eyebrows as I waited for him to say whatever it was he was trying to say. "You don't want what...?"

"K... Kids," he whispered. "I don't want kids... Like, I'm— We've been dating for a while and we haven't talked about this yet..."

"Y...you don't—"

"I know we've babysat Yuri a lot and we call Corgi our baby, and you refer to me as 'daddy' when you talk to her, but I feel like I should let you know that I  don't want kids. They're expensive and worrisome and honestly...they get in the way, Cam. I want to have loud, risk-free, whenever-we-want, wherever-we-want sex with you forever. Kids get in the way of that. They'll keep knocking on doors and asking us for stuff and be in our faces all the time, and I don't want to share you with anybody. Not your time, not your attention, not your affection—not anything. I-I know I already said it last night but I mean it: I'm selfish, and clingy, and childish. I don't want to be a dad to a human kid.....I'm, I'm sorry. I know we should've had this talk a while ago but—"