S2;C1: Slap On The Wrist

*** QUICK PSA ***

Any [RR's] comments that spoil anything will be deleted immediately. Stop ruining the story for others; it's a piece of shit move. That being said,

I hope you enjoyyyy!!!

••••••••

Two Weeks Later...

"...meron...Cameron," Giorgi's voice spoke softly as his large hand ran over my back. I groaned and turned in his bed, burying my face into his pillows. "Baby, they got him... They got Cooper."

I sprung up and looked at Giorgi with wide eyes. "What?"

"They found him hiding out in his mom's old place a few cities over. He'd convinced the new family living there to take him in," my imitation brother explained. "Cops found and arrested him, and they're giving him an extra year for trying to run away."

"Really?! So now he's got five years?!"

Giorgi smiled a soft a grin at me and nodded. "Yeah... I'm sorry it couldn't be longer. I hired the best lawyer I could find but Cooper has an in with the judge. Family friend or something, so..."

"That's okay. I promise. I'm just really thankful that you found and helped me. He could be gone for just two months, and I'd still be grateful to you," I assured.

Giorgi softly grabbed my chin and kissed my lips before he crawled over me, laid beside me, and pulled me into his chest to cuddle. "You're so troubled...but you smile so much..." he said with a soft pout on his face.

"Because I'm happy," I whispered as I pressed my forehead against his firm chest. "I have you and Lola as my best friends now. You helped me get away from someone who was troubling me. You managed to get him sentenced to four years in prison, and made him pay a fine of more than $9,000. Why wouldn't I smile?"

Giorgi shrugged and ran his fingers through my hair. "That wasn't everything he deserved though. He should've gotten more time. He should've been charged with second degree assault for strangling you and first or second degree rape for drugging and abusing you... Plus, he destroyed your apartment and almost all of your possessions! The stupid judge just charged him with a year for trying to resist and prevent his arrest and detention, a year for strangling you, two years for raping you after he drugged you, and a year for destroying your stuff.... I just feel like that's a slap on the wrist to him," Giorgi scoffed.

"Well, don't. I feel fine, so you should, too. But if it's really eating away at you, maybe you should talk with my therapist. He's really nice and helpful."

"Thank you, but I'm okay."

"Are you sure~?"

Giorgi smiled and pulled me closer to him before turning onto his back so that I laid over him. "Yes, I'm sure~."

I giggled as he tickled my ribs, and in almost no time, we both fell asleep.

"GIORGI!" Lola's voice screamed from the living room. I shot awake and rushed off of my fill-in brother as he stirred awake, ran into the living room, and froze when I saw Lola and a couple of girls talking with each other on the couches. "Are you guys okay?" I asked.