S4:C3; Too Sexy

I hope you all enjoyyyy!!!

(Might be a few typos and shit. My bad; I didn't read it over)

••••••••

I almost melted. The way Giorgi sounded so tired, so exhausted from dealing with these mentally unstable characters and their psychotic situations so often —the homicidal lust in his tone that soaked every word he spoke about them and Cooper—it was intoxicating. Realizing how deep, grave, and devout his love was for me, it made my heart swell.

"Do you want to lock yourself in here while I see what he wants?" My husband inquired, putting on a pair of sweatpants that matched the hoodie he'd just lent me. I shook my head and scurried off the bed to follow him out to the living room. "Go turn up the heat really quick," he said softly. I gave him another nod of my head before jogging over to the thermostat closer to the kitchen. Just as I tapped a button to increase the temperature by a single degree, I heard Giorgi open the front door, and Corgi began growling even more and much louder.

"Hey, buddy!" That disgustingly familiar voice rang. "Guess who got out early because of their spectacular behavior~! Me!"

"Why are you at my house," my husband questioned, sounding calm for the most part. I quietly and hastily made my way over to stand behind Giorgi, peeking at Cooper through the tiny sliver of space between the front door and its frame.

Ugh... He's bigger... Well, he's still 6'1 or '2, but his muscles are a lot bigger. His biceps, and his chest, and even his legs are all two times beefier than what they were three years ago. And his face...it's harder. Like he's been exercising his jaws and neck or something. It looks so strange how sharp and thick they are... And his hair is longer, his eyes are darker, and his demeanor—

"Just wanted to stop by. See how you're doing..." he chuckled, eyeing Giorgi strangely.

It's so much more sinister than when we last saw him...

The Greek man didn't say anything, but Cooper laughed again. "Say, I see you've got that big Chevy in your driveway... Family visiting?"

"You could say that," Giorgi said coolly.

"I could say that... But it's not what the case really is, right?"

"You know we're not friends so I don't owe you any conversation or answers," my husband said coldly. "You're a disgusting, psychotic, piece-of-shit rapist, Cooper... Besides that stuff, do you not remember our last encounter?"

Cooper's smile died in an instant and he was soon wearing a horrendous frown as he glared into Giorgi's eyes. "You came to brag about how you stole Cameron from me... And I punched you in the—"

BAP!

My jaw dropped and my eyes widened when my husband socked Cooper across the face. "You punched me in the face. You embarrassed me in front of Cameron that day. Sent me home with a nice bruise, too," he muttered.

Cooper merely stared at my husband with large eyes and a wide, bright grin. "Ohhhh! Hahaha! So, are you saying that, now, we're even? You just embarrassed me in front of Cameron, right?"

"You embarrassed yourself in front of Cameron a long time ago. I'm just hitting you back for my own sake."

"Where is he?"

"I don't know. It's a big house. He could be anywhere. Our room, the kitchen, taking a shit. Wherever he is, it's not your business," the taller man said while raising a hand to scratch his eyebrow.