A Good Pregnant Life: Chapter 3

Xu Cinian knows that grandpa loves himself, but it is not a way to always do such a foolish thing. So in the past, he always persuaded the old man not to get angry. Now when I think about it, I think that his baby brother really might be the reincarnation of some evildoer, otherwise, how could he be? Doing such a deed with Dong Feng unwillingly?

  Thinking of the old man's appearance of "who annoys my grandson, my old man will knock him to death", Xu Cinian couldn't help but laugh, and finally gave birth to a little sadness. The world is so big that he can truly believe with all his heart. And the only thing left is Grandpa.

  After blinking, he tried his best to smile and dialed the old man's phone. He hadn't seen him on a business trip for more than half a month. He didn't want his grandpa to hear any discomfort.

  "Beep—beep—beep—"

  After the long busy tone, no one answered the phone. Xu Cinian was surprised that he thought it was because of the old man's legs and feet, so he dialed it patiently several times, but every time it was a busy tone, no one answered at all.

  what happened?

  Even if Grandpa didn't hear him, and there were servants at home, didn't they even hear?

  The more Xu Cinian thought about it, the more wrong he got. The palms of his hands began to sweat slightly, and a bad premonition suddenly developed in his heart. He hurriedly changed the old man's private number and dialed it.

  The old man has a small mobile phone with him, which is turned on 24 hours a day, but it is basically not used. The number is only known by his father and a few people close to him. Even Xu New Year does not know it. If the phone rings, the old man will 100% Answer the phone.

  After the long busy tone, when Xu Cinian was about to give up, the phone was suddenly connected, and a loud noise came from the receiver, like someone was arguing.

  The murmur of rustle made the conversation between the two people very blurred. Xu Cinian's heart raised his throat, "Grandpa! What's wrong with you, Grandpa?"

  "You tell the truth, who are you! What is the purpose of running to our Xu family!?"

  The old man shouted excitedly while coughing, and there was a sneer from the other end of the electric ring, "Old man, I thought you were not pleasing to your eyes, I am in a good mood today, I don't care about you, and persuade you not to mess with me."

  There was another sound of fighting, and then the sound of the vase and the table being smashed and turned over one after another, the old man said sternly and angrily, "Believe me or not, let you get out of the Xu family, you are not the Xu family at all, dare The idea of ​​resigning from the new year!? Oh, I'm not dead yet!"

  Xu Xinnian on the other side of the phone suddenly laughed, and the giggles made people shudder, "You are the only one who understands in this Xu family, but you pretend to be a ghost all day, and you are the one who is about to enter the coffin again. Who are you talking about? Would you believe it?"

  "To tell you the truth, I am really not Xu Xinnian's scumbag. If he doesn't get involved in a car accident and died, I'm still begging on the roadside! I just kindly helped him take care of his health, and by the way I deserve it. Just get the things back. Why do you say that I am not Xu Xinnian for no reason? Do you want to test DNA? Ha, then come on!"

  As soon as the voice fell, Xu Cinian's scalp was about to explode. He firmly held the steering wheel in his hand and stepped on the accelerator.

  This truth is too terrifying. He couldn't be sure even after so many years of suspicion, but he didn't expect it to come true. This Xu New Year was not the boy he saw back then.