Counterattack A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 179

"If you dare to talk again, don't want what I bought for you!"

  Xu Cinian hurriedly yelled with a pale face and anxiously, Qu Cheng's fingers stopped immediately, and after looking out the window, he frowned, "The sun hasn't come out from the west today, why would you buy it for me? thing?"

  "Go, go... Do you want love." Xu Cinian rolled his eyes and turned around a little angrily, but in his heart he was reflecting on how unqualified his lover was. Qu Cheng could be surprised by giving something to him. Into this.

  Qu Cheng laughed and pressed it up, with the tip of his nose facing the tip of his nose, "Of course I have to. The lady boss buys all high-end goods, but let me say it first. If I am not satisfied with what I bought, we have to continue."

  As he said, he squeezed Xu Cinian's butt hard, showing a rascal look of King Mountain.

  Xu Cinian was speechless. After thinking about it, he took out a plastic bag from the pocket of his clothes that was thrown under the bed and took out the black swimming trunks he had bought before.

  Qu Cheng immediately became happy when he saw the styles of the three bands. He lay on him and laughed constantly, Xu Cinian's tinnitus with his chest shaking.

  "I can see it. You have a serious face. In fact, you can't do it inside. You dare to buy this kind of bag style. Don't you admit that you have that thought of me?"

  Xu Cinian coughed, his ears flushed, but he still said calmly, "Malls offer specials, so I bought them easily."

  "Well, it's really easy. It's a famous brand. There are hundreds of them, right? But how did I hear that this brand is never discounted. Where did you buy it from? I'll go around the other day."

  "Where are you so much nonsense, don't just come back, I will find a man to send it."

  Xu Cinian’s face is very calm, but I don’t feel embarrassed. Why did he listen to Luo Xiaomao’s teammate’s suggestion and bought a pair of swimming trunks for Qu Cheng, even if it’s for the elderly to the thermal underwear, it’s better than this thing. Right? His head must have been squeezed by the door.

  "That's not okay, you dare to give this kind of swim trunks a try. I'm limping your peacock legs."

  Qu Cheng began to take off his clothes, and when he had only one underwear left, he unfolded the swimming trunks and felt that something was wrong. Then he looked at the size, well, it was two sizes smaller.

  "Well...what, resigning, did you take it wrong? You bought it for yourself, right?"

  Xu Cinian knew he would ask this question, and immediately showed a smile on his face, with the corners of his mouth turned upwards, and pulled out a pair of swim trunks that were exactly the same but the color of pink was placed in front of Qu Cheng from his carry-on luggage. Huh? You really got it wrong, this pink one is yours, and the black one is mine."

  As he got up, he was about to load the black one into his box. Qu Cheng quickly dragged his hand to him, "Fuck, I knew that your dead house sparrow was not so kind. So I was waiting for me here, black It’s mine. Leave it to you, baby, for the color of pink."

  Xu Cinian raised his eyebrows and sat cross-legged on the bed, "Can you wear them?"

  Qu Cheng shook his head, "Don't even think about it."

  "Okay, don't you wear them? Then I will give it to others, because there are so many people who want it anyway." Such as Luo Xiaomao.

  It's a pity that these words changed the taste in Qu Cheng's ears. What does it mean to give it to others? Damn, what does it mean for my daughter-in-law to give pink underwear to other men? Also put him in his eyes!

  "Dare you give it to others to try?"

  Xu Cinian glanced at him, there was no expression on his face, but his eyes drooped, and he put the pink swimming trunks into the box for himself, "Forget it, anyway, I bought it for you, and it’s nothing to give to others." Meaning, if you don’t want it, I know you don’t like what I buy anyway."

  Saying that he lay down again, turned his back to Qu Cheng, and stopped talking.

  This move confuses Qu Cheng. For the first time, he heard Xu Cinian talk to him in this almost self-deprecating tone, with a low voice and a deep sense of loss. Although it did not show on his face, he still Suddenly made him feel soft.

  Fuck... this dead peacock, just pinched his seven inches and beat him to death...

  He LUO pressed his upper body onto Xu Cinian, hugged him from behind, and said with a painful expression, "Pink is pink, and your husband will refresh his fashionable value today."

  Xu Cinian sat up all of a sudden, his face still expressionless, but the smirk in his eyes couldn't even hide. He stretched out his hand and rubbed the green stubble on Qu Cheng's chin and said, "Well, really good, let me quickly change have a look."

  Hey... do you need to change your face so fast...

  Qu Cheng cursed secretly, knowing that he was fooled, so he had to admit it.