A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 30

In the dead of night, Xu Cinian, who had finished filling the stew, finally walked out of the kitchen. Qu Cheng was already asleep on the sofa in the living room.

  Such a tall man curled up on a small sofa and looked a bit pitiful. His expensive suit was already wrinkled. His black waistcoat was still dripping with saliva and nose. His head was messy and his chin was on top. Hu scum has appeared, and I feel a little happy no matter how you look at it.

  Xu Cinian hesitated for a while, but went back to the room to find a blanket to put on him.

  Observing this man up close, you will find that he is actually very handsome, and once his cold facial features relax, he looks a little childish. If you don’t know his details, it’s hard to imagine that such a person would be a powerful gang boss. .

  Xu Cinian stared at him for a long time, and when he recovered, he realized what he was doing. He blushed and turned back into the bedroom.

  When the whole house turned off the lights, it dimmed instantly, but Qu Cheng opened his eyes at this time, staring at Xu Cinian’s room for a long, long time, until he heard the slight snoring in the bedroom, he stood up quietly and pushed away. The door went in.

  On the bed, Xu Cinian was tired to sleep in his pajamas, lying in his arms beside him, holding the little yellow duck to sleep sweetly.

  Qu Cheng looked at it for a while, then smiled and lowered his head and secretly kissed Xu Cinian's lips.

  Regardless of whether the so-called marriage and childbirth is an excuse, he will not give up, even if a woman comes to snatch him, it doesn't matter, because he wants the peacock, and he wants it.

  The sky was bright when Qu Cheng opened his eyes the next morning.

  He was awakened by a burst of chest tightness. When he lifted the blanket, his eyes were still a little blurry, and he saw a dumpling sitting on his chest, holding his chin and smiling, looking at him, his fleshy little butt weight. It's not light yet, the pressed Qu Cheng couldn't help but laughed out, "Hey, my little fellow, you are so round, you are going to crush my breath."

  Wowo's mouth pouted, and his little hand poked Qu Cheng's nose, "Chengcheng is so lazy... ashamed..."

  "When is the time?" Qu Cheng got up with his arms around Wowo, rubbed his eyes, and saw Xu Cinian walking out with an apron carrying a plate.

  "You only get up until my won stew is sold out. No wonder Wowo laughs at you. Get up to eat as soon as possible. After the meal, you will pay for your accommodation and food before you leave." 

  Qu Cheng looked up at his watch. It was ten o'clock in the morning, and he was very surprised.

  He always sleeps less, and often gets up before dawn. This time he slept at Xu Cinian's house, and he could sleep until this time. Is it because this peacock is beside him, which is especially helpful for hypnosis?

  Thinking of this in my heart, a smile appeared on his face, holding Wowo and walking to the table, Xu Cinian had already set breakfast.

  A bowl of fragrant won stew was placed in front of him, sprinkled with emerald green onions and coriander, mixed with the taste of chicken soup, which caused Qucheng's index finger to move.

  Flip a few times with the spoon, the soup is still buried in the very thin slices of chicken, bite into the white and round won stew, a bite of the fresh soup poured into the mouth, gently slurped, orange liquid poured Come out, the taste is very delicious.