A Good Pregnancy With Counterattack Chapter 136

"Master, you can't look like this, you have to eat a little bit. As long as you get better, the master will be fine."

  When Xu Xinnian heard the word "Master", his eyes suddenly became bright. The original glamorous face was now traversed by an ugly brown scar. With his sudden fanatical eyes, it looked particularly hideous, "Uncle Zhang, you You are right, what about Dad? He will definitely save me. Tell him that I was murdered like this, and let him help me!"

  The butler was startled by him, his fingers trembled and shook his head and said, "...Master, he...Master, he just came back from the rescue, and he is not awake yet, Master, you...you did too much this time, how can you pay for it after drinking? Can you drive? Are you trying to piss off his old man? When you get better and you confess your mistake with the master, he...he will not leave you alone."

  Xu Xinnian shook his hand abruptly and yelled hysterically, "Even you don't believe me!? I was really framed! I didn't drive drunk! Someone hit me on purpose!"

  His expression was so crazy that the old housekeeper was so scared that he couldn't speak. Xu Xinian sank a moment, lowered his head and said nothing. When he raised his head again, his eyes were red, tears fell on the sheets, and his shoulders were aggrieved. Shaking, he lost one leg, crawled to Uncle Zhang on all sides, crying desperately, "Uncle Zhang...Look at me like this, how can I live? I know my low status, in the eyes of my father. I’ve always been an illegitimate child, but I’ve never done anything bad, why did I end up with this? Uncle Zhang, I beg you... Let my dad come and see me, I only have him as a relative, except for my dad and you. Has nothing left..."

  At the end of his speech, his voice was dumb, and his whole body was trembling, clutching half of his ruined face like a child with nowhere to go.

  Uncle Zhang felt relieved, wiped his tears, and coaxed him to pat his shoulder, "Don’t be like this, young master, I will go back and talk to the master. The master is a nostalgic person. From the picture of the young master, you are his only child. Why is he willing to leave you alone? Don’t cry."

  It's okay not to say this, as soon as Xu New Year's anger was completely ignited, he clenched the bed sheet, gritted his teeth with hatred.

  Xu Cinian! Xu Cinian! Why does he still have to live under his shadow now! ? He must be back, that car's brake failure must be the ghost behind him! This lingering bitch| person must be him, except for him, no one will harm him to this point!

  "Uncle Zhang, he came to me! It must be him. He was going to kill me in the first place. Now that he knows that my father hurts me, he will come back and kill me on purpose! Uncle Zhang, please tell Dad! I was really framed. !"

  Uncle Zhang is getting older, so how can he withstand such a surprise, he slapped his chest and muttered, "Little master, don't talk nonsense, big master... isn't the big master dead? Although he was fascinated at the beginning, But I have seen him from a young age, the young master is not such a person, have you hit the evil, don't scare me."

  Xu Xinnian has a guilty conscience. He can't bear the words "Xu Cinian", not to mention hearing someone else speak for him, forgetting that he lost a leg for a while, staggering out of bed, and falling to the ground. "Uncle Zhang, you believe me! I didn’t lie to you... I saw him come back to me with blood on his face that day, and my head was in a mess that day. I didn’t know what I was doing, just like a ghost. I rushed out when I drove the car...then the car failed and I couldn't control it. It must be him...it must be him!"

  With the gloomy expression on his face and the frightened tone, the frightened Uncle Zhang had a cold back. The more he thought about it, the more afraid he turned and wanted to leave. As a result, the ward door suddenly opened, and Uncle Zhang almost screamed in shock.

  Two traffic policemen came in with a record book in their hands. He was not taken into the bureau for interrogation because Xu New Year’s injury was serious before. Now they found out that Xu New Year’s injury has stabilized, so they came to detail. When I asked about the car accident that day, when I saw the scene in the house, I was a little confused.

  "What are you doing?"

  Uncle Zhang suddenly came back to his senses and hurried up to help Xu Xinnian and raised his hand to wipe his tears, "I'm sorry, comrade police, my young master has just finished the operation, and he can't bear the emotions he made with me just now. What do you have? Something?"

  The male policeman in front nodded, and the official business opened the book and said, "We are here to find out the situation on the day of the car accident, but looking at the injured like this...isn’t it inconvenient?"

  As soon as Xu Xinian heard the police say this, his eyes immediately revealed his glamour, and he climbed a few steps forward beggingly, "Big brother policeman, I was wronged, I must be the eldest brother deliberately killing me!"

  "Big brother?" The policewoman at the back frowned in confusion, "Can you tell me in detail, what is your big brother's name, and why do you think he framed you?"

  The uncle Zhang next to him sighed, wiped his tears and waved his hand hurriedly, "Comrade police, my young master has suffered a bit of energy now, don't listen to him, our young master has been dead for many years, how come back? "

  Xu Xinnian pushed Zhang away fiercely, and shouted sharply, "I can see it! You are also on the side of Xu Cinian! Even if he wants to harm me, you also protect him, I really saw him full of face that day The blood came back to me... he won't let me go."

  The more he talked, the more frightened he became, and in the end the whole person was shaking.

  The two policemen looked at each other and both frowned. This Xu Xinnian was crazy, indeed a bit abnormal. Can he believe what he said?

  "Since you said someone deliberately framed you, can you talk about the situation on the day of the accident?"

  Xu Xinnian was shocked and did not speak for a long time. What happened on the day of the car accident was simply a nightmare. He didn't want to recall it in his life, but he was not a fool. Why did the car suddenly fail when the car was in good condition that day, and the car crashed suddenly? Who sent the black car that came up, and Zhang Ting, who drove him into the deep ditch for the last time, he couldn't let it go!

  "The brakes of my car broke that day and I couldn't stop. Later, I didn’t know where a car came out and blocked my road, forcing me to rush into the pit. My head was dizzy. Yes, my body is not under my control. I feel that it must have been a ghost at that moment. Someone deliberately targeted me. I didn't lie. Comrade police, you believe me!"

  Why is it a ghost again?

  At this time, the two policemen were helpless. They kept saying that someone was framed, but they all pushed them onto the ghost. Are you sure the doctor has woken up from alcohol?

  Uncle Zhang next to him shook his head secretly, disapproving, and the police had tested Xu Xinnian’s blood. He just couldn’t run away while drunk. Now he emphasized the reason and pushed all the blame on the dead young master. What is this called? It's something, even if you can't bear the blow in your heart, you shouldn't talk nonsense in front of the police.