A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 62

Lips...swollen?

  Xu Cinian froze for a moment, and immediately understood what was going on, and his face blushed in a moment.

  He licked his lips subconsciously, and coughed embarrassingly, "That...wow, I don't have eczema, my lips... just got stung by bugs."

  Wowo shook his head, unbelief, "It's all swollen like steamed buns, it's so red...what bugs are so terrible?"

  "..." Xu Cinian coughed awkwardly, feeling that he was more and more unable to fool this little guy.

  At this time, Luo Xiaomao, who was wearing a mask, heard the movement coming out, and when he saw Xu Cinian, he cried out strangely, "Oh hello~ Did you fall into the red paint? How come you blush into this virtue?"

  "Uncle Luo, my dad's mouth was bitten by a bug, so take medicine and wipe him."

  Wowo looked up at Luo Xiaomao, with seriousness in his dark eyes, an extremely serious look.

  Luo Xiaomao glanced at Xu Cinian's lips, then smiled and trembled. He pinched his face and said, "Your dad was bitten by a bug, it is clear that he was kissed by someone."  

  "Luo Xiaomao, you have enough, don't teach my son bad." Xu Cinian glared at him and took his son back into his arms.

  "But I can't kiss my father like this... Is it Chengcheng? He seems to be very powerful."

  Wowo tilted his head and muttered in his mouth, seriously considering who he or Chengcheng had the greatest strength.

  Luo Xiaomao couldn't breathe with a smile, and the mask fell to the floor with a snap, "Oh, I'm going, I can't laugh at me... Your son is a real life treasure! Hahahahaha..."

  Xu Cinian raised his foot and kicked his ass, "Go go go, put on your mask, don't get an eyesore here."

  He took the houttuynia plucked from Qingyuan into the kitchen, really didn't want to see the playful expression on Luo Xiaomao's face.

  But Luo Xiaomao refused to give up. After opening the cartoon and fooling Wowo no longer follow him, he slipped into the kitchen and locked the door with a click.

  "Hey, tell me honestly what's going on. Didn't you say that you are going to my hometown to buy land? How come you come back with a spring look, as if you are hooking up with a man."

  "I said you can say something with your mouth?" Xu Cinian's scalp was numb when he saw it, and his usual sharp teeth and mouth seemed to be useless.

  Luo Xiaomao rarely caught the opportunity to run him, how could he let it go, the female leader smiled and said, "Which sentence I said is not human, you have a spring face, look at this red mouth. I can't see it. Hurry up and be lenient, are you with Qu Cheng today?"

  "..." Xu Cinian did not speak, and lowered his head to wash the houttuynia cordata.

  "That's it?" Luo Xiaomao tweeted, patted his shoulder with admiration, "You are really fast, just a few days after you decided to catch a big boss, you got people in hand, what do you want to do next? Do? How about squeezing him a few million first?"

  Xu Cinian had a meal, and after a long time he curled his lips, "Not for fun."

  "Huh?" Luo Xiaomao didn't know why.

  Xu Cinian took a breath and turned around as if he had made some major determination, "I mean it's not for fun, I'm serious."

  This time it was Luo Xiaomao's turn to be speechless. He opened his mouth and stared at him for a long time, and his eyes were about to stare out, "...you...are you kidding? Didn't you say it was a gambling game before? Now, approaching him is to rely on his power to avenge him, and he won’t be sincere towards you. It’s okay for you two to take what you need to play together. What are you serious about?"

  Xu Cinian was also a little lacking in confidence. After all, he said what he had said before. Now that he fell so quickly, there is really no cure for it.

  "I also said before. The worst result is to lose my sincerity. I admit it, and I will take one step at a time."

  "You...you really like him? Damn, this...this is too fast!"