Counterattack A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 161

"Don't be stunned at the end of the new year, hurry up and cook! Qu Cheng brought a group of leaders to dinner, and the official cars at the door were full. At the moment, I am doing business for you at the door!"

  "Huh?" Xu Cinian was taken aback. He took off his hat and ran out. At a glance, he saw that Qu Cheng, in a suit and leather shoes, was holding a wine glass and talking to a few politicians with big waists. These "leaders" are all. People who can only be seen on TV suddenly appeared here now, and even the diners were shocked, and they were chanting: What is the origin of this restaurant owner? Even such a big person can be pleased.

  In order to attract customers for Xu Cinian, Qu Cheng had greeted all the brothers in the political and business circles in advance. Since ancient times, politics and business have not separated their families. Those who are long and different, also expect Qu Cheng to make money for them, and they are naturally happy to join in. . As for the good guys in the shopping mall, they are also the top predators in S City. Many of them need to be covered by the Azure Dragon Gang. Of course, they will certainly sell Qucheng for a bit.

  All of a sudden, acquaintances from both sides of the political and business sides met, and the flower baskets sent were gathered together and lined up the street. The whole restaurant was almost full of flowers and people.

  Xu Cinian trot over, and while Qu Cheng was pushing a cup with someone for a cup change, he quietly pulled his sleeves and pulled the person out of the restaurant, "Hey, what are you doing... This pomp is too big." , What did you invite them to do?"

  Qu Cheng smiled, and stretched out his hand to adjust Xu Cinian's collar, "Your husband is very popular, so he just said casually, they just voluntarily followed, and I can't help it."

  "My restaurant is small and can't accommodate so many big Buddhas. They are used to the delicacies of mountains and seas, and they are rare in what I make?"

  Qu Cheng blinked at him, "Don't worry, their tongues have been tempered. It's one thing whether they taste good or not. The key lies in their connections. These people randomly give you a few orders and designate your small restaurant as the ordering unit. It's enough for your peacock's feed money for a year."

  "You just feed money." Xu Cinian smiled angrily and couldn't help but raise his hand and knock on his head.

  At this time, Uncle Zhong poked his head out of the back kitchen and shouted, "Hurry back every year! There are too many orders, I can't be too busy!"

  "Hey, here it comes!" Xu Cinian turned around and shouted, Qu Cheng stretched out his hand to help him put on a chef's hat, and gave him a quick kiss, "Get out of the way, Qu Xu."

  Xu Cinian stretched his leg and kicked him and hurried into the kitchen.

  "Zhaojiasifangcai" sat there on the first day of opening. The unique style of the restaurant is one aspect. The delicious food is the last word. Even those XX long and XX bureaus who are used to eating abalone and sambal wings can't help it. He was full of praise, "I said Xiaozi Qu, the restaurant you recommended really deserves its reputation. Why is this craftsmanship so similar to the'six secret tricks' I ate at Xu's Hotel a few years ago?"