A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 31

Qu Cheng had to hang up the phone when she said this.

  "Wait a minute..." Xu Xinnian hurriedly stopped, feeling a little anxious, "Big Brother City, can we not even meet? We can discuss the details of cooperation, or you can put forward any request, as long as I can do it. Just be unambiguous, just ask you to give me a chance, don't refuse me so quickly."

  Qu Cheng spent so long with him waiting for these words, and now Yu'er finally got the bait, he couldn't help but raised the corners of his mouth playfully.

  Looking back at Xu Cinian, who was spreading flour on the won stew behind him, he already had an idea in his mind.

  Seeing that Xu Cinian had to work on setting up a stall the next day in the middle of the night, he started to help him. After a taste of his cooking this morning, he felt that setting up a street stall was a little overkill.

  Now Xu Xinnian has to ask for him, and the ready opportunity is right in front of him. He might as well take this opportunity to help open a small restaurant in Haoting resignation, when the big sign of Xu's restaurant will be covered, his business will definitely be better than it is now. Much better, life doesn’t have to be so tight anymore.

  This idea has been in his mind for a long time. He expected Xu Xinnian not to refuse, so he pretended to be hesitant, and after a long time, he slowly said, "Mr. Xu’s proposal is really interesting. Since the manager said so, shouldn't I show my sincerity?"

  Qu Cheng's deep voice lingered in his ears, Xu Xinnian's heart beat a few more beats, and he couldn't help asking like a teenager in secret love, "Then... are you free tonight? We are eight o'clock Sith Will we talk after we meet in the cafe?"

  "Well, you can decide what you want, I don't worry about what Manager Xu does."

  When he got the answer he wanted, Qu Cheng was a little bit disappointed at once, and no matter what Xu Xinnian wanted to say after a few words, he hung up the phone neatly.

  At this time, the wowo in the restaurant was full. He fell back on the chair and patted his chubby belly, with his eyes bent and smiling, as if he was reminiscing the deliciousness of the crab roe won stew.

  Xu Cinian was standing in the kitchen washing the dishes, his apron tied together to outline his straight back and thin waistline. Qu Cheng admired it for a while and couldn't help walking over, washing the dishes with both hands. Chi put Xu Cinian in the middle, and suddenly said, "Do you think we look like a family now?"

  Xu Cinian's back stiffened, he pushed one of his arms away, raised his head and asked instead, "Did the phone call?"

  Qu Cheng didn’t see that his face was bad, so he smiled and leaned forward with a smile, “I’ve been hungry after calling for so long. Is there any wonton stew? All my stuff is eaten by that little bastard. Empty."

  "No, if you want to eat it in the future, remember to go to my stall and pay for it." Xu Cinian put the dishes in the cupboard blankly, and asked nonchalantly, "The call just now was about work?"

  "Yes, it's all official business, but it will soon become a good thing for me."

  This peacock is rarely so concerned about his affairs, and Qu Cheng is happy, even the lines on his face are softened a bit.

  Xu Cinian stared at him for a long time, suddenly laughed, and narrowed his eyes, "Well, you are very happy to see it. Is it convenient to disclose what is the official business?"

  After saying this, he felt a bit abrupt again, and quickly waved his hand, "Forget it, after all, this is your private matter. I shouldn't talk too much. Just leave it alone."