A Good Pregnancy With Counterattack Chapter 66

When Xu Cinian pulled a chair and sat across from him, Qu Cheng couldn’t help but said, “I feel like you are so beautiful | Come on a blind date with my son."

  Xu Cinian's face became stiff, and he put back the lunch box that was about to be delivered.

  What means a dog can't spit out ivory, Qucheng is.

  Seeing that he was choked by himself, Qu Cheng smiled happily. The Wowo next to him did not know when he had climbed onto his lap, and he came up with a smile, "Chengcheng, I miss you so much!"

  Qu Cheng bowed his head and kissed him hard, rubbing the little guy's round cheek with the stubble on his chin, "Uncle misses you and your dad, too."

  There was nothing wrong with the child’s words, but after someone’s phone harassment last night, Xu Cinian’s face was a bit unbearable. He glared at him and said, “Qucheng, you’re enough, I’m here to talk to you. On business, don’t tell Wowo about this mess."

  Qu Cheng liked his serious look. It seemed that only this way could conceal the essence of shyness. He chuckled a few times and raised his eyebrows while rubbing his hair and looking at him, "I think you are in a mess. I have thought about it since last night. You won't let me tell you, and you won't allow me to talk to my son?"

  This "son" was originally said by the way, but when Xu Cinian's ears heard it, the taste changed. As if he had been pierced by his mind, he choked severely, and just hurriedly took Wowo back to his arms. , "Don't talk nonsense, my own son has nothing to do with you, don't be affectionate."

  "Well, your son has nothing to do with me, just if you have a relationship with me."

  Qu Cheng chuckled in a low voice, knowing that this peacock had a thin face and couldn't stand the tone. Come on a blind date with me."

  Xu Cinian couldn't bear the posture that he was playing hooligans every word. He coughed a few times and took out a cheque from his pocket and handed it over, "You accept the money, count the rent I paid you in advance, and clear the land. You bought it originally, I can't use it for nothing."

  Qu Cheng was stunned for a moment, looked at the one hundred thousand yuan on the check, and after a long time he twitched his mouth, "Do you have to tell me so clearly? You know what I think of you, so just do this. It's boring."

  "I have to give you money just because I decided to be with you."

  Xu Cinian interrupted him without hesitation, and Qu Cheng's eyes widened suddenly when he said what he said, "What did you... just said, did you mean to be with me... what I thought?"

  Xu Cinian didn't take the initiative to say these things to others. The only love experience was with Dong Feng. At that time, Dong Feng was still chasing him. He had never tried to admit that he liked someone, so he just felt that at the moment The roots of the ears were hot and shame flashed across his face.

  "I don't want to make it as if I'm under your care. I have a way to make money. If you are serious about what you said yesterday, then accept this check."

  Qu Cheng still couldn't believe his ears, did this peacock really agree? !

  "What are you doing in a daze? Put it away quickly. If you don't put it away, we'll be finished."

  Saying that he seemed to be holding Wowo to leave in order to cover up his embarrassment, Qu Cheng reacted, holding his hand and collecting the check on the table, staring at him with burning eyes, "I put it away. We can’t get it done. You can think about Xu Cinian. It’s a lifetime job to hire me."

  Xu Cinian's mouth was strained hard, suppressing the smile that came out, averted his sight, pushed the lunch box to him, and said calmly, "Don't talk nonsense, this is for you, you are not allowed to eat."

  At this moment, Qu Cheng felt that he was going crazy, and he could not wait to pick up Xu Cinian and kiss the couple fiercely. A heartbeat quickly made him look like a young man who had just fallen in love.

  He opened the lunch box, didn't see what it was, picked up the fork and stuffed it in his mouth. Xu Cinian couldn't help laughing when he saw him so stupidly.

  Wowo next to him didn’t understand what the two adults were talking about. Why was the atmosphere so weird. He just played with the ketchup bottle on the table. When he saw Chengcheng and his father both laughed, he also smirked. With force, he squeezed the ketchup out, instantly spraying Qu Cheng's face. Although Xu Cinian next to him was not as miserable as him, he was also splashed with red ideas and his clothes were completely scrapped.

  Qu Cheng: "..."

  Xu Cinian: "..."

  The two adults were only concerned about their minds, and did not pay attention to the movements of the nest at all. When the bright red tomato sauce was poured on their faces, both of them were stupid. Qu Cheng's face was poured all over, and his mouth was still stuffed with green oil. Houttuynia, red and green, is a good-looking one.

  Xu Cinian couldn't help laughing, and took out a paper towel to wipe him, "You go and wash it, hahaha... Wowo is definitely not intentional, hahaha..."

  Qu Cheng has never been so embarrassed. He rubbed the ketchup on his face, picked up the nest, and squeezed his little ass, "You bastard! I hurt you for nothing, go, go to the toilet with me, today You must smash your little ass!"