A Good Pregnant Life-Chapter 70

Dong Feng was already drunk, but the anger in his heart was immediately overwhelmed by MB pointing his nose to curse.

  It turned out that he was frustrated by Xu Cinian, unlike a man, but now he was scammed by Xu Xinnian, and he was ruined and ruined. During this period of time, he begged everywhere like a dog every day, losing face. , But he was still kicked around as rubbish, and even the manager of the small company that he hadn't liked before dared to point him.

  Today the car was taken away by Xu's family, and the landlord came to urge the rent again. He finally wanted to come to Hao Ting to have a drink and have some fun, so why should he be spurned by the cousin of a million | people | riding! ?

  The more he thought about it, the more he became angry. Relying on his alcohol, he sprinkled all the anger of so many days on Tiantian, holding a wine glass into his mouth, "You dare to scold me? Don't fucking shame you! The manager was so nice to persuade me to come in just now, and he avoided my wine list from asking you to come in and accompany me. Do you dare to shake my face with me!?"

  Coughing constantly every day, Dong Feng not only didn't stop but also laughed, as if he had finally raised his eyebrows and no longer had to pretend to be a grandson in front of others.

  "Brother Cheng, why do you want to waive this kind of scum and let him accompany him every day!?"

  Through the surveillance cameras, several lobby managers gritted their teeth one after another, "It is time for this kind of scum to be sent to the police station without money to pay!"

  Qu Cheng sullen his face, staring at Dong Feng on the screen with stern eyes, with a sneer at the corner of his mouth, "What are you anxious, happiness is sorrowful, let him be arrogant for a while, and sometimes he will cry."

  At this time, Ah Si knocked on the door and came in. Qu Cheng waved to the managers behind him. After the office door was locked, he raised his eyebrows and asked, "Are everything ready?"

  A fourth took out a bag of white powder in his hand, his face was extremely complicated, "Brother Cheng, there are many ways to kill him, why do you need to do it for this kind of person? You have never touched this thing before, why do you have to take it with him? What about yourself? If the police really come to investigate, our entire mansion will be ruined."

  Qu Cheng glanced at him and laughed, "You don't think I would use such a stupid scam method, do you? Don't worry, I know it in my heart, and do what I said."

  "But this is poison..."

  The last word Ah Si was not uttered, so Qu Cheng interrupted him. He looked at him with piercing eyes and said word by word, "A Si, you remember, I will never do anything illegal in my life. Do it. Since I let you do it, it means that I have already figured out a way out."

  Ah Si frowned tightly, looked at Qu Cheng's face, and finally chose to believe it.

  He walked out of the office door without looking back, took a deep breath and dialed a number, "Lele, now you can go in with red wine."

  Qu Cheng stared at the surveillance video in front of him with the pearlescent white powder in his hands. After seeing Dong Feng drinking the red wine Lele had brought in, he reached out and turned off the monitor.

  You can turn a blind eye to Dong Feng at the end of the year, but he can't.

  Dong Feng injured the peacock for seven years, so he must get it back with profit.

  Although it is sinister to fall into the well, Qu Cheng has never been a good person!

  ***

  The blood on the floor spread all the way from the corridor to the bedroom, the vase was broken all over the floor, and the whole room was filled with a strong smell of blood...

  "Hey! Is there anyone! Is there anyone!"

  He slammed into the security door, but the whole villa was like a huge cage that trapped him tightly. People inside couldn't get out and people outside couldn't get in.

  Barefoot, stumbled to get up, he turned on all the lights in the room, the crystal lamp in the living room flickered constantly, shook a few times and smashed down, splashing a large pool of blood on the ground, sprayed on his face .

  He screamed like crazy, shivering with fright, clasped his shoulders hard, and ran around the room with his teeth clenched, but wherever he went, there was blood, as if those drops of blood would never freeze, ticking. His voice rang in his ears, he covered his ears, climbed up to a nearby window, and knocked hard, "Is there anyone! Let me out! Help me...!"

  "How does it feel to be trapped?"

  An old hoarse voice suddenly sounded from behind, he yelled in fright, and suddenly turned his head to see the pale face and bloodstains of old man Xu, his gray hair was constantly bleeding out, and he squatted. He walked towards him little by little, stretched out his old hand and laughed in a low voice, "You should have come to accompany me long ago. The resignation and the New Year are here, and you are the only one left."

  He broke down and burst into tears, smashing everything on his hand, but the old man Xu got closer and closer, and his cold fingers grabbed his neck. He picked up a photo frame and smashed it crazy, watching the old man fall. After being on the ground, he ran up the stairs in a panic and pushed open the door of the bedroom to lock himself inside, and his entire body convulsed with his head against the door.