A Good Pregnancy With Counterattack Chapter 94

Xu Cinian didn't speak, and he couldn't raise his head in shame, "You do it, anyway, you only have one chance, after tonight...you give me a wait!"

  Before he could say the latter words, he was madly prodded. I couldn't say a complete sentence. The stormy action struck, and the cabinet kept shaking. Although both people gritted their teeth and did not speak, there was no sound in the room, but it was because of the cabinet. The small enclosed space is particularly sensational. extravagant.

  Although Qu Cheng was seriously ill, he didn’t affect his strength at all. He dragged Xu Cinian’s waist and pushed hard, as if he had redeemed all the two years of waiting. Every time he entered, he tried extremely hard. Submerge, pull. When it comes out, only the top part is left, without waiting for the intestines. When the meat was closed, he rushed in again and slashed.

  He moved faster and faster, and Xu Cinian was poked. The whole body of Nong was soaked, and the sticky skin was mixed with sweat and Qu Cheng's. The mouths of the two people did not know when they met, and they were immediately out of control, their tongues intertwined, and body fluid dripped. Came out, and complemented the chuckle below.

  "Um...slowly...slowly, I can't breathe."

  Xu Cinian was half-lifted in the air by Qu Cheng, one foot dropped down but could not reach the bottom of the cabinet, and the other foot stepped on the partition of the cabinet. With every push of Qu Cheng, his toes could not help but curl up. As soon as the sweat ran down the hair, dripping into the seams of the feet, the nails were wet, and a sensational pink was added.

  Not only did Qu Cheng's movements not slow down because of Xu Cinian's words, on the contrary, they got faster and faster, so fast that it was as if a huge wave set off a tide, and the storm came.

  Xu Cinian couldn't stabilize his body, so he could only lean tightly on Qu Cheng, being thrown up and down constantly by him, like a boat floating in huge waves, ups and downs would be overturned at any time.

  When the peak came, Qu Cheng turned Xu Cinian over and pressed it on the red satin quilt, stared at his narrow eyes, and kissed piously, "I love you."

  Xu Cinian's heart trembled violently, his head was madly swayed, and he felt the flesh in his body swell continuously, and when the front end had swelled beyond the limit, he slapped Qu Cheng on the shoulder madly, "Pull out. Come out. Pull out. Come out!"

  Qu Cheng stayed unmoved and continued to clashed. Xu Cinian turned over in horror and crawled forward in embarrassment, trying to avoid the final blow, but how could Qu Cheng let him go, and waved him abruptly again. Pulling it back, the hard meat stuck to the deadliest point. Xu Cinian collapsed and covered the blurted yells, and raised his hand to shake Qu Cheng's head, "If you dare to get in, let's finish the game! I... um ……do as promised!"

  In the end, Qu Cheng was reluctant to go against his will, but he was unwilling to leave Xu Cinian’s warm body. After a few fierce stabbings, he pulled it out unwillingly. The turbulent white turbidity splashed out and splashed on Xu Cinian. Of small. On his abdomen and face, Qu Cheng's finger wiped Xu Cinian's lips, and then he rushed to kiss his lips.

  The meat that has not yet softened rubbed the mouth, mixed with white turbidity and mucus, standing wet in shame. On Mao, the sensational can't bear to look straight, Xu Cinian's tossed bones are about to fall apart, and at this time, he has no energy to fight him anymore, even if Qu Cheng kissed him warmly, his mouth tasted white and turbid.

  "Farewell, cold."

  Qu Cheng pressed on him like a large canine and licked his lips. Xu Cinian reached out his arm to hug him, and closed his eyes too tired.

☆, 41

  The rain finally stopped all night, the sky cleared, and the sun came in from the window. Xu Cinian opened his eyes and found himself lying on the ground covered with a thick red satin quilt.

  His head was still a little confused when he woke up. He rubbed his eyes and held on to the ground to sit up. As a result, there was a soreness in his back. The quilt slipped down and he saw the mottled kiss on his chest. Mark immediately remembered everything that happened last night.

  High body temperature, lingering interweaving, and violent collision and prodding...

  Everything hit like a tide, so Xu Cinian couldn't help closing his eyes and cursed inwardly.

  This goddamn bastard Qu Cheng!

  He rolled over with great effort. The sticky feeling on his body last night was gone. It was refreshing. Obviously someone helped him clean up while he was sleeping. He opened his eyelids and glanced at the corner of the wall. The large closet treated with violence still has wet marks on it, which obviously has been wiped many times.

  At this time, the door creaked. He didn't need to look to know who had come in. He closed his eyes and lay on the ground without moving. He heard steady footsteps. After the patter of water, a piece of cotton cloth began to wash. Rubbing the back of his hand little by little, from finger to fingertip, no details fell off.

  Xu Cinian opened his eyelids halfway and saw Qu Cheng, who was on the upper body of Luo. He was full of energy right now, his tall body squatting down beside him, the strong lines of his back and shoulders were undulating and vigorous, and he couldn't see any sickness last night. .

  Sure enough, it was a beast, and his resilience was horrible.

  Xu Cinian rolled his eyes in his heart and lay there motionless like an uncle. Even if Qu Cheng treated the wet T-shirt last night as a towel, scrubbing him on his body just ignored him.