A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 51   

With doubts in his stomach, a bowl of concoction was ready. Xu Cinian took the sugar cubes and glutinous rice balls, and used a small spoon to pour the concoction into Wowo's mouth little by little. Finally, he kissed his little boy. Forehead to encourage.

  Wowo has been ill for so many days and has not slept well. I cried a lot in my father’s arms just now. At the moment, I was too tired to open my eyes. I stumbled and poured myself into my stomach. Feel bitter.

  When he closed his eyes and nestled in his father's arms, he chuckled his mouth a few times, thinking that he must go to Chengcheng to buy candied haws, Yao Yaozun is so bitter... QAQ

  Luo Xiaomao stared at Wowo pouring a whole bowl of medicine into his stomach, admiringly, his mouth grew, "Damn... this baby won't get sick and even his sense of taste has deteriorated. How do you pour such a fishy medicine? Go in..."

  Xu Cinian gave him a funny look, "You are afraid of even taking medicine, and your IQ is not as high as Wowo. This is anxious for your future husband, so people who don't have long eyes can look at you."

  "Fuck off! I'm TOP, do you understand? You, a Wannian Xiaoling who gave birth to a baby once by C, is not qualified to show up in front of me."

  Luo Xiaomao curled his lips uneasily, but was kicked by Xu Cinian on the fart|stock, and he jumped up with a sore pain, "Damn! You know bullying me! I want to tell the big boss, Wowo is him Kind of! At that time I will be a great hero of the BOSS, see if you dare to trample|punish me!"

  Xu Cinian sneered, squinting, "Then you go, Qu Cheng was still washing the dishes at home a few days ago, do you think I would be afraid of him? And...if he knew you Get his son out of eczema, and make him vomit and diarrhea. Let’s see if he takes your skin off."

  Luo Xiaomao wanted to cry without tears, and he babbled for a long time before suffocating a word, "I curse you guys who show affectionate dogs! Washing dishes, sons, etc....too exciting..."

  Xu Cinian shrugged and smiled and turned and walked into the bedroom.

  Luo Xiaomao chased after the gossip, "Listening to what you mean, it seems that you two have made a lot of progress. What do you think, is this counted as being together? Please ask me to eat red eggs together! Hey, don't you Close the door!"

  By twelve o'clock in the evening, most of the rash on Wowo body had faded. Although it still looked shocking, the original red color had become much lighter, and the swollen skin had returned to its original shape.

  The little guy has been tortured by eczema for so many days and has not been able to sleep well. Now he finally has less itching, and he snores comfortably after lying on the small bed for a while.

  Luo Xiaomao came in with a glass of water and stared at Wowo's skin carefully, his eyes widened in surprise, "That stinky rotten leaf is really useful, and it has disappeared after a while.

  Xu Cinian nodded, picked up the entrepreneurial information on the table and flipped over and said, "I said it was useful a long time ago, you still don't believe it."

  "When I was a child, I lived in the south with my mother. There were a lot of purple lotus in the fields. My family had a headache and brain fever. I used this grass for all skin burns. The effect was very good. Unfortunately, the weather in the north is not suitable. You can buy dried purple lotus, if you have fresh ones, you can use them to mix cold vegetables for Wowo, and you will be able to beat them in a few meals."

  Luo Xiaomao raised his eyebrows in surprise, "This thing can still be eaten cold? Isn't it too fishy? Also, what does it look like? I've been in the south before, and I haven't heard of this thing."

  Xu Cinian scratched his head, put down the materials in his hand and sat up, "Of course I can eat it, and I have eaten it many times when I was a child. The scientific name seems to be houttuynia cordata. I will show it to you."

  As he said, he took out a pen and sketched on the paper. After a while, a small grass appeared on the paper with a flower and a bunch of stamens. "This thing seems to be edible with roots, stems and leaves, and the petals are white. It’s about the size of a thumb, and it smells fishy, ​​but it’s delicious after adding vinegar and sugar."

  Luo Xiaomao stared at the paper for a while, touching his chin with a look of confusion, "Oh? Why do I look so familiar with this thing, it seems that I have seen this thing in our hometown, but it is not called this name, it seems to be called Zhe Ergen."

  "Your hometown? Is it in the south?"

  "How is it possible? My hometown is near S City. I'm a pure northern man." Luo Xiaomao waved his hand, narrowing his beautiful eyes. "Speaking of which, the roots of the ears are everywhere in my hometown, and we all treat them. No one eats weeds at all. I didn't expect this thing to be so powerful."

  "Are you sure?" Xu Cinian opened his eyes in surprise.

  Luo Xiaomao didn't know, so he nodded subconsciously, "Yes, if you did not make a mistake, then my hometown must have them, and there are so many people in my hometown that I can't get rid of them with herbicides."

  Xu Cinian's eyes lit up instantly, he stood up suddenly, his head seemed to have been hit hard by something, the light in front of his eyes flashed, and his heart beat fast.

  For so many days, he has been looking for breeding projects that he can start, but he is a layman and doesn't understand these things at all. He has never contacted them before in Xu's family. Now newcomers start from scratch, and they have to learn everything from scratch. After so many days, I still got nothing.

  Farming is a chore. People with experience are only willing to get rich and no one wants to share experience. For Xu Cinian’s current situation, the investment in animal husbandry is too high, the profit of food is too low, and there is no condition to engage in seafood farming. ...