A Good Pregnant Life-Chapter 68

"I'll do it myself."

  A trace of unnaturalness flashed across Xu Cinian's face, and he stretched out his hand to take the towel. Qu Cheng flashed, grabbed his palm, and pierced his fingers with his fingers, and the two hands joined together.

  "Peacock, aren't we two together? What can't I do if I wipe your hair."

  "..." Xu Cinian was stunned for a moment, did not speak any more, but did not take his finger back this time.

  Qu Cheng smiled, picked up strands of hair and used a towel to squeeze out moisture, bowed his head and kissed his forehead. Xu Cinian relaxed, leaning against him with his eyes closed, and a smile was drawn from the corner of his mouth.  

  I don’t know how long it took. When my hair was almost dry, Xu Cinian suddenly said, "When I was a child, my mother liked to wipe my hair like this, but after my dad cheated on Xu Xinnian, her spirit became It’s a bit abnormal, and I no longer have the energy to control me."

  Qu Cheng was stunned. This was the first time he took the initiative to listen to Xu Cinian's life experience. Even if he knew he was the eldest young master of the Xu family, he had never heard him admit it himself.

  He looked at Xu Cinian's calm face, feeling very uncomfortable, the movements on his hands became softer, but he remained silent.

  "Don't you want to ask me why he is also the son of the Xu family? I became a prisoner and he became a young master?" Xu Cinian asked him back with a smile.

  "I know you don't want to say it, so there is no need to ask, is the truth important? As long as I know that they are sorry for you."

  Qu Cheng's partial attitude made Xu Cinian laugh out loud, "What if I am the bad guy? Are you going to be partial to the end?"

  "Yes." Qu Cheng nodded without hesitation, "I don't care if you kill someone."

  Because dealing with enemies, I will only be more cruel than you, and I will do everything you can’t bear to do, even if it’s killing people and preventing fires. So the one who is really bad is me. I am not partial to you. Who else can you favor?

  These words circled in my heart and finally didn't say them. Xu Cinian was amused by his seriousness. He stretched out his hand to pull his face and decided to tell him everything after thinking about it.

  "You may not believe this, but it did happen, so if you want to believe it, treat it as the truth, if you don't believe it, treat it as a pleasure."

  Qu Cheng looked at him with scorching eyes, "As long as you say I believe it."

  Xu Cinian smiled slightly, took a deep breath, and said slowly as if he was in a memory, "This matter has to be talked about when I was with Dong Feng. At that time, Xu Xinnian was not dead. Now this shell The soul inside hasn't appeared yet..."

  He spoke slowly, saying wherever he thought of it. There was no logic at all. Even when Xu Xinnian and Dong Feng joined forces to kill his grandfather seven years ago, every word could not form a single sentence, but Qu Cheng still understood. He tensed his face tightly, his eyes were sharp like beasts attacking anytime and anywhere, his fists were clenched so hard, he didn't even notice the blood dripping out of his fingertips...

  After Xu Cinian finished speaking, he sighed and smiled as if he was relieved from the nightmare. Looking at Qu Cheng's gloomy face, he couldn't help but reach out and pinch, "Hey, I tell all the stories. It's over, why don't you listen to applause? It's too stingy."

  "Don't laugh like that, I fucking look uncomfortable." It took a long time for Qu Cheng to restrain his emotions, and stretched out his hand to pull Xu Cinian into his arms, "You are a fool! If I were you, I would shoot directly. Kill them!"

  Xu Cinian raised his lips, "If I had a gun then I would have died with him, but now I regret it."

  "After finally getting out of prison, why should I trade my life for those two cheap||human lives? This business is not cost-effective. I hold them in my hands little by little, so that they are not as good as dead. The most interesting, it saves the grandfather from encountering these two people in the underworld and also misses the grandfather's cleaning."

  After saying this, he glanced at Qu Cheng, and if there was a smile like nothing at the corner of his mouth, "You now understand that I am not a simple and delicate little white flower. If I regret being with me, I still have time. Otherwise, you provoke me. You have to accompany you to the end, even if you go one way to the black, boss Qu, do you dare?"

  What answered him was the intense heat of Qucheng||Kiss, with an arrogant and smirk, and said loudly, "I have been in bed, I have no regrets about taking the medicine."

  Xu Cinian laughed and kicked him. Qu Cheng put his arms around his neck and pressed his lips on the sofa, catching up with his lips. Xu Cinian turned over by Qiao Jin, stretched out his hand to push him down and ride on, with his legs climbing on him. At the waist, both hands pulled his head to greet him.

  After taking a bath, the water vapor filled between the two of them, and the wowo next to them were still sleeping with a sweet face. The two lowered their voices and had sex on the sofa like children||wrapped, laughing and kissing, as if stirring two hearts It's a muddy soup, and we can't distinguish you from me anymore.

  Suddenly the door was knocked open, and Ah Si hurried in, screaming as soon as he saw the situation in the room.

  This sound directly awakened Wowo. He rubbed his wistful eyes and saw the city on the sofa by Xu Cinian at a glance, and he was immediately silly.

  Ah Si stared at the boss who was pressed down in shock, his face turned green.