A Good Pregnancy With Counterattack Chapter 118

"Dad likes you the most, and of course your dad."

  Qu Cheng laughed, picked up the little guy, rubbed the stubble on his chin against his small neck, chuckled itchy, and shrank his neck while laughing, only to trip over and lie down in Qucheng. His chest shook with joy.

  At this time, the door of the ward opened with a "click". Xu Cinian stood at the door holding a dripping bowl and chopsticks, looking at the big and small in the bed, and asked in surprise, "What are you two doing? ?"

  As soon as Wowo was about to open his mouth to speak, Qu Cheng suddenly leaned in his ear and whispered, "Hush...this is our secret."

  The little guy nodded, puffed up his face, raised his index finger like Qu Cheng, and smiled like a little Maitreya Buddha, "Hush...Big Mimi."

  *****

  In the dead of night, I played with Wowo all night and fell asleep on Qu Cheng's chest.

  Qu Cheng quietly picked him up and stuffed it into the quilt, covered the corners of the quilt, and stuffed the little yellow chicken next to him into his arms, then slowly got up and got off the bed.

  At this time, Xu Cinian was already asleep on the opposite bed, the quilt on his body slipped down, revealing a back and most of the collarbone. Qu Cheng walked over silently, opened the quilt and got into his bed, leaning on the bedside and looking down at Xu Cinian asleep.

  Perhaps he was worried about the wowo these few days, and his body had just recovered. He was sleeping very heavily. Even Qu Cheng didn't even feel it when he climbed up. He closed his eyes motionlessly, and a neat row of eyelashes was slightly lighter with breathing. Trembling, the expression on his face is childish and confused.

  Because of the stitches on his head, he cut off all his hair, leaving only a short layer of thorny burrs. There was a scar on the inconspicuous place on the top of his head. The color was light but still obvious.

  Qu Cheng stretched out his hand to stroke the scar. The hair he started with was stiff, just like Xu Cinian, who was always protected by a layer of stiff things. In fact, the things inside were very soft. Once anyone can break through this protection, Can easily leave deep scars on him.

  It would be nice if the peacock's usual temper was half obedient when he fell asleep, so that he wouldn't have to wait until the dead of night to start.

  Qu Cheng sighed in his heart, slowly untied his clothes, rolled up his vest, rubbed his pajamas with his feet a little bit, revealing a smooth and flat abdomen, two mermaid lines from two The rib slid into the trouser seam through the waistline, covering a large spring.

  Qu Cheng put his hand on his strong abdominal muscles and felt the temperature of Xu Cinian’s skin with his palm. With his breathing, his lower abdomen rose and fell, and the round belly button appeared in front of his eyes. His heart was hot and he couldn’t bear it. Zhuan lowered his head and licked his belly, and poke his belly button with his index finger.

  Xu Cinian slept very heavily, and didn't wake up even after being tossed like this, but subconsciously felt uncomfortable, and moved his body slightly, instead bringing his belly closer to Qu Cheng's face.

  This silly peacock is usually shrewd to death, how can he be so honest when he falls asleep.

  Qu Cheng held back his smile, leaned forward and kissed his chest a little bit, from the two RUs under the rolled up vest, his head to the flat chest, and from the midline of the ribs to the round belly button again.

  Xu Cinian's chest was left with a large swath of water, and the red RU and head looked a bit heavier than usual in the middle of the night. At this time, the water was drenched and looked extravagant.

  He leaned back his neck and didn't move, Qu Cheng put the tip of his tongue into his belly button, making a circle without being heavy or light. Xu Cinian snorted unconsciously, and his light voice seemed particularly sultry in the dark night.

  "Peacock, how on earth are you pregnant here, huh? With such a flat stomach, can you really hold a child?"

  Qu Cheng asked him calmly. Knowing that Xu Cinian would not respond to him, he could not help but caress and touch his lower abdomen with the palm of his hand, wishing that he could see the body structure under his palm at a glance.

  "You said, we've been in bed so many times, wouldn't you be a woman? Then I'm really at a loss."

  Qu Cheng teased him, pulling away his underwear and trousers, poking his fingers in and slowly walking along his abdomen between his legs. The shame and hair in the middle rubbed against the palm of his hand, reminding Qu Cheng that the two were in In the cabinet of the old man’s house in City Y, he held Xu Cinian in this way, pushing him against the wall and slinging him. Xu Cinian could not bear to lean on him, and each other’s pubic hair would be rubbed against each other. It shuddered.

  His fingers stretched all the way in, past the half-curled front end, and came to the two thighs behind him. The tight and tight entrance was neatly shrunk into a ball, and he fell with the owner's breath, and didn't seem to feel any crisis. .

  Qu Cheng's fingertips touched the entrance easily. He was already familiar with it, but at this time he couldn't help but explore how this peacock's body was different from others.

  Pulling off the whole underwear and trousers completely, he looked back at the sweet sleeping nest, and slowly raised Xu Cinian's two long legs.

  The needles dropped silently in the ward, and only the sound of each other’s breathing could be heard. The mysterious entrance was gradually exposed in front of his eyes with his movements. The light-colored ones are only as big as Qucheng’s small fingernails. , The folds are neat and the surroundings are smooth and clean.

  Perhaps because it was suddenly exposed and exposed to the air, the entrance trembled slightly, and he shrank unconsciously in front of Qu Cheng's eyes, as if he had already felt shame.