A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 86

It was at this time that a dozen people who were in the crowd suddenly rushed out, riding on motorcycles and cars and then chasing them up.

  Xu Cinian's head was stunned, staring at the group of people who were chasing after him and frowned, "What's the matter!? Who are they?"

  "I don't know, anyway, it must be directed at us. Don't be afraid when you get down. I will get rid of them." Qu Cheng's accelerator pedal was stomped to the end. Many, the roads are deserted, and the atmosphere is more solemn.

  Xu Cinian still didn't get over. Just now they talked and laughed and went shopping for houttuynia cordata. How did it suddenly become like this?

  He tightly grasped the handle of the car roof, took a deep breath and calmed down, "Can you see where they came from? Could it be Xu Xinian who knew that I was still alive and killed him?"

  As soon as the words should fall, a motorcycle galloped over quickly, took out an iron rod and slammed it against the window. Qu Cheng slammed the steering wheel, the car suddenly turned 180 degrees, got into the alley, and left behind a lot. people.

  He raised the corners of his mouth and smiled, his squinted eyes gleaming in the dark night, like leopards boiled with blood, "They are on the road, and you know that they are not the useless bodyguards of your Xu family. Be stable, don't throw it out for a while and be kidnapped to be your wife."

  "You fucking have time to talk nonsense now!"

  Xu Cinian yelled at him, and the car behind him slammed up. He didn't even think about picking up the steering wheel lock in the car and threw it out, directly hitting the windshield of the car behind. The car slammed into the wrong direction. On the pillar next to them, several motorcycles could not dodge in time, and they were overturned to the ground.

  "Good job!" Qu Cheng whistled and slammed on the accelerator, "No matter where they came from, throw them away first. It will affect Lao Tzu's honeymoon, and he owes it!"

  He slammed into a mountain road, took the chasing car up the hillside, then turned sharply into the trail, followed the stone cliff to the asphalt road, and slammed the person behind.

  Xu Cinian was dizzy and squeezed his hands tightly to stabilize his body, "Fuck, what kind of thing is this, you can run into this kind of thing when you travel out, and it's not a gangster movie!"

  "Did you forget what I did? Maybe they came for me." Qu Cheng was amused by him, and turned his head to play tricks with him.

  At this time, a black sedan suddenly appeared in front of them and drove over at them. The back window opened and a figure was revealed. Xu Cinian would never forget it, "Scarface! Scarface in the three districts!"

  Qu Cheng turned his head abruptly, and saw the shining big bald head. At this time, he was really sure that this matter was directed at him.

  At the beginning, Scarface almost beat the peacock, but he ruthlessly scrapped a leg of this guy. Now this cripple is out of jail. Did he wait here deliberately to avenge his previous revenge?

  "Fuck, I should just kill him directly!"

  Qu Cheng cursed, and backhand picked up the shovel placed in the rear car and prepared to smash it, but Xu Cinian held him down at this moment, "Don't move! He has a gun!"

  The car on the opposite side was getting closer, and the scarred face was getting older and clearer. With the gun in his hand, he aimed at the car in Qucheng and hit him, yelling arrogantly, "Qucheng, you fucking have today Aren’t you awkward, didn’t you go out without bodyguards! I see how you fell into my hands today!"

  In those days, Qu Cheng interrupted his leg and was released from prison within a few days, but he became a lame man all his life, and finally got out of prison. Qu Cheng’s power was too strong, and he had to go to the small town here to follow him. He got the new eldest brother, and now he got news that Qu Cheng didn't bring any brothers here alone. This is a godsend opportunity for revenge for his Scarface!

  With a few loud bangs, the bullets swept over Qu Cheng's wheels.

  The two people in the car were almost thrown out by the bumps. Qu Cheng's expression turned gloomy at this time. He has no weapons at this time. A Si and a group of brothers are not by his side. If they are alone, ten scars His face is not his opponent, but now there are chasing soldiers before the jackals, and Xu Cinian in the car, there is no worse time than now.

  "Qu Cheng, he came at you. I will drive him away in a while. You can run as far as you can in the mountains and forests next to you."

  Xu Cinian also realized that the two people had been calculated by others, and it was simply premeditated to know that they had left S City and came here. The two of them were unarmed, they weren't opponents of the other at all, they could only let Qu Cheng leave here before talking.

  "What nonsense are you talking about in the resignation year!? What the hell did this guy mean to you back then? If he knows that you are here, he can spare you lightly!?" Qu Cheng scolded angrily, in his heart He has killed the person who leaked his whereabouts hundreds of times.

  "We are waiting to die if we consume it like this!"

  "If I'm killed by a little guy, don't I need to be involved?" Qu Cheng arrogantly raised the corners of his mouth, turned around and held Xu Cinian's head, and rushed towards the car with the scarred face when he stepped on the accelerator.

  The driver on the Scarface car was frightened by his desperate behavior, and he subconsciously turned around. The Scarface behind wanted to capture Qu Cheng alive, but he never thought of killing him with him. He drove bang bang. After a few shots, he shouted at the driver, "Get back! This guy is a desperado! You fucking want to die, I don't want to die!"

  The bullet grabbed the wheel and the door of the car. Xu Cinian had to struggle several times, but was held tightly by Qu Cheng. He couldn't see everything in front of him. He only felt that the car was rushing forward at a crazy speed. With a loud scream of his face, the car turned abruptly and jumped directly to the opposite cliff.