Counterattack A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 143

What is a man? If you can get out of the hall, you can get a bed, and the old man can make a baby. A real winner in life.

  At this time, the door curtain of the kitchen was opened, and Xu Cinian's voice sounded, "Xiao Mao, there is no soy sauce. Help me come in with a bucket of soy sauce outside."

  "Hey!" When Luo Xiaomao heard it, he stood up and ran out. Qu Cheng waved his hand and made a "hush" motion. While Uncle Zhong and Wowo were playing with the massage chair, he carried soy sauce in. The kitchen.  

  The house in the old courtyard is different from the current building. The kitchen is not connected to the bedroom and the living room, but is in a separate small room.

  When Qu Cheng walked in, Xu Cinian was lowering his head and slicing vegetables. He heard the movement and said without turning his head, "Is the soy sauce brought here? Open it quickly and pour it into my spoon."

  He used a pair of chopsticks in his right hand to poke the rottenness of the pork belly, and his left hand held a cooking shovel to stretch out the back. The mist on the stove made him look particularly beautiful.

  The corner of Qu Cheng's mouth raised, unscrewed the soy sauce cover, and walked quietly behind him, wrapped his waist with one hand, and poured the soy sauce into the shovel with one hand, "Is this enough?"

  Suddenly there was a person stuck on his back, a steel-reinforced arm came up, and Xu Cinian jumped, turning his head and seeing Qu Cheng's eyebrows, he couldn't help but curl his mouth, "You know how to mess with me. , When did you come?"

  "Just a while ago, I used a massage chair to fool the old man."

  Xu Cinian lowered his head and smiled, reaching out his hand to stir-fry the vegetables in the pot, a layer of sweat swelled on his busy head, his eyebrows looked extraordinarily slender in the smoky fire, a small flame came up and jumped in his pupils, as if seeing Qu The city's eyes are shining.

  "You're called material bribery. If you don't take anything, just watch him not break your leg."

  "We are both called brothers and brothers now. You don't understand how fast the relationship between men heats up."

  "Fuck, fuck you, believe it or not, I'll splash your face with hot oil."

  Xu Cinian glanced back at him, and Qu Cheng realized that he was also wearing a Tang suit.

  Qu Cheng looked surprised, stepped back and stared at Xu Cinian carefully.

  Perhaps because of the New Year, he wore a dark green silk dress with sapphire blue satin cuffs rolled up high, a stand-up collar on his neck, and a buckle on his neck to make his neck particularly slender, and a large dress on his body It was a little swaying, and when I saw a tree standing tall and full of flesh and blood in the distance, Qu Cheng's eyes were almost fascinated.

  "What are you doing?" Xu Cinian fry a dish and put it on the plate, then beckoned to him, "I just learned this dish from Uncle Zhong, and I plan to sell it in the restaurant in the future. How do you taste it first? kind."

  After talking for a long time, Qu Cheng did not respond, and Xu Cinian couldn't help calling him a few times, "Call you, what are you doing while standing stupid?"

  "Peacock, are you planning to turn on the screen today?"

  Qu Cheng curled his mouth, leaning on the door frame and looking intently. Xu Cinian didn't understand what he meant, "What is the screen?"

  "Look at what you are wearing, you are dead, who are you going to hook up with? Green and blue, the male peacocks in the zoo can't beat you."

  Xu Cinian was stunned for a moment, and then smashed into a grilled wing without hesitation, "You fucking owe your mouth, right? Dogs can't spit out ivory! I don't know who's sorrowful, look at you, you're so virtuous, eat A reunion dinner is not for you to come on a blind date!"

  As early as the first sight of Qu Cheng, Xu Cinian didn't admit that this guy was out of flowers today.

  He usually wears a dark suit and looks a bit old-fashioned. Today, he wore a rare beige casual outfit. The inner plaid shirt and the gray stitch scarf, and a pair of tight-fitting black jeans on his legs, wrapped the bulging mass in front of it. It is conspicuous, the two sturdy long legs are dazzling, and the whole body is full of special brand names, and they have been bought for tens of thousands. This is not what Dousao is! ?

  Qu Cheng grinned and caught the chicken wings, put it in his mouth and took a bite, "Well, it's delicious."

  "That's it for the night, remember don't take it off, I have to let you wear this one for a while, then you just need to show your two legs, remember to buckle and don't move it, I will take it off by myself."

  "..." This time Xu Cinian didn't talk nonsense with him at all, and walked over with the wok, making gestures to splash on Qu Cheng's head.

  Qu Cheng hurriedly held his arms and laughed and said, "Sure, I'll show off, I will show you off tonight."

  "You bastard master." Xu Ci scolded angrily, and finally made himself amused.

  The two people were sticking here. Uncle Zhong suddenly opened the kitchen curtain with a cane. Xu Cinian shuddered in shock and almost fell a bowl. Qu Cheng quickly let go and looked up at the sky.

  "I said what are you two doing? It's already past six o'clock. If you don't hurry up to serve food, you won't be able to make the Spring Festival Gala.