A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 76

This remark made Qu Cheng laugh directly, if it weren't for the occasion and his Peacock's instructions, he might have laughed out loud.

  The snake-hearted people originally understood how to write the word "bad".

  He pursed his mouth and screamed, his eyes hesitated. After a long time, he seemed to have made some determination, and asked in a deep voice, "New Year, I don't want to say that others are not, but he is not worthy of you as a drug addict. You are even persecuted. I should go to the police instead of compromising with this kind of scum."

  Xu Xinnian was stunned immediately after hearing this, "Wait a minute, you said Dong Feng...takes drugs?!"

  "Sorry... I shouldn't be making irresponsible remarks in front of you. Just treat me like nonsense. The meal is going to be cold. Shall we not mention this?"

  Qu Cheng seemed to regret that he was quick to speak and changed the subject subconsciously, but Xu Xinnian grasped his hand and asked eagerly, "Big Brother Cheng, what's going on!? You lie to me, you must know something. , Otherwise I wouldn’t say that!"

  Qu Cheng stiffly looked away, and shook his head, "Don't ask this, let's eat, the less you know so dumb, the better."

  Xu New Year is not easy to grasp the key to turning over. How could he let it go so easily, his eyes were red and he cried aggrieved, "Big Brother City, I beg you, can you please make it clear? I have been ruined by him. Didn't even have a chance to recognize him?"

  Qu Cheng was silent, staring at him for a long time before sighing, took out a PAD from his bag and clicked it a few times and placed it in front of him.

  The picture was very noisy. After half a minute, Dong Feng appeared drunk. He hugged left and right, like a puddle of mud. After drinking a glass of wine, he picked up a bag of white powder from the table and poured it into it. In his mouth, after a long time, he started crying and laughing, dancing madly, his eyes blurred, and he was confused.

  "This is the video recorded by the surveillance system when he came to Hao Ting a few days ago. Hao Ting's rules absolutely do not allow customers to take drugs. So the manager at the time came to me when he saw his crazy appearance. Someone took back a little powder sprinkled on the table and used it for testing. The result was really K powder."

  Xu New Year hasn't recovered for a long time, staring at the picture on the screen, his eyes narrowed dangerously, and the light flashed, "...I never knew he was talking about this, how could it be... Could it be something wrong? "

  "I can't wait to make a mistake, so that you won't be implicated again, but that's the truth, I don't think I can see it."

  Qu Cheng rubbed his forehead and took out a small paper packet to him, "These are the powder he sprinkled at the time. This is an appraisal report. If you don’t believe it, you can find someone to do a test. I don’t need to frame a follower. I can't beat someone."

  "I have been in the road for so many years, I can tell at a glance who has not taken drugs. Dong Feng looks like an old poisonous ghost, and he must always have goods around him. Maybe he has been hiding from you. But there will always be something left. If you still don't believe me, you can go to his house and have a look. Maybe you can find something."

  Xu Xinian's eyes flickered, and he clenched the paper bag in his hand.

  He is not a fool, and he doesn’t believe it as soon as others say it, but after thinking about it, he can’t find the reason why Qu Cheng has planted Dong Feng on his own. Moreover, he proposed this date on his own initiative, and Qu Cheng couldn’t do it beforehand. It is expected that he would never have known that he wanted to ask him a long time ago, so he deceived Dong Feng to the Royal Court several days in advance and deliberately infused him with drugs, right?

  After pondering for a while, he expected that this matter was definitely not groundless, and he had an idea in his mind for a while.

  The red eyes blinked in concert, and a teardrop smashed down and splashed on the table. His nervous expression changed. He tremblingly held Qu Cheng's hand and asked, "Big Brother Cheng, then... what should I do? Do it? I don’t know he is taking drugs. If this happens, won’t I be over?"

  The more he talked, the more sad he became, and at last he choked and almost couldn't breathe, "I really hate him! If I knew he was taking drugs, I would have sent him to the police station long ago, and he wouldn't let him harm me like that! "

  "Actually, there is no way to shake this thing down. After all, you can't talk about it. Otherwise, if you and I get involved with this thing, you and I will have to be implicated."

  Xu Xinnian was already convinced of Qu Cheng at this time, he nodded vigorously, and asked in a dumb voice, "Big Brother City, save me, as long as there is a possibility I don't want to pester Dong Feng anymore."

  Qu Cheng raised his eyebrows, and looked at Xu Xinnian's eagerness to get rid of his appearance, and curled up his mouth ironically in his heart.

  He frowned, pretending to be difficult, and then slowly said, "In fact, the way to turn salted fish over is very simple. As long as everyone believes in one of the heinous crimes, focus on him. Naturally, no one pays attention to one. With so much gossip news these days, who will remember you in a few days?"

  Xu Xinnian is not a fool, he can see through.

  At this moment, I feel that Qu Cheng is simply his savior. He found a way out for him when he was in such a difficult time, and also paid him a small fee, enough for him to turn over and make a comeback.

  "You mean to let me tell this? But his drug use has nothing to do with me. What if someone says I framed him, and what do I use to convince others that I was forced?"

  Qu Cheng smiled and stretched out his hand to nod his face, "Little fool, you are usually horribly clever, but you are stupid at critical times."

  "I went to check Dong Feng before. He once had a boyfriend in college. It happened to be your dead brother. What is his name... Xu Cinian, right? I don't believe you a little bit about this matter. I don’t know, as long as you make good use of this, are you afraid that others will not believe you?"

  Xu Xinnian froze for a moment and frowned, "How do you... know this? What are you going to investigate Dong Feng doing?"