A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 126

Even if Chen San didn’t say anything, he wouldn’t bring bodyguards. Taking too many people in Xu’s house would definitely arouse Xu Jianguo’s suspicion. The more people there would be, the more people knew about it, and he couldn’t afford it. This bet. What's more, after thinking about it, he understood that Chen San's kind of little girl was just trying to make money. As long as he was given enough price, he would definitely not stupidly lose his life and drag others into the water.

  After weighing the pros and cons, Xu Xinnian made a decision. He reached out and knocked on the baffle and said to the driver, "U-turn, I'm going to a place."

  ***

  This is an abandoned factory in the west of the city. Xu Xinnian asked the driver to stop on the road far away from here and walked in by himself.

  Far away, he saw Chen San, he looked very bad, bruised all over, and two fingers had fallen off. Xu Xinnian was shocked when he saw it. He didn't want to come forward and negotiate with this kind of mess, but he must be called out by his surname. He had no other way except to go to the meeting alone.

  "The money is here, you can count it yourself, and get out with the money immediately after the count."

  Xu Xinnian wore a mask and a hat to cover most of his face, reached out and threw the bag to the ground, and several stacks of pink banknotes were scattered instantly.

  Chen San limped and ran over with a smile, squatting on the ground and counting one by one. After the count, his face suddenly became gloomy, "Why is there only thirty thousand?! Didn't it say that it was fifty thousand?"

  Xu Xinnian sneered, "You are ashamed to say, I just asked you to clean up the ladyboy, you are fine, almost killed me and made headlines in the newspaper! It is not bad to give you 30,000, according to my original meaning, a dime No money will be given to you."

  "You let me clean him up. Wouldn't it be better if I hit someone to death? Fuck! I did you for you and was targeted by the Azure Dragon Gang. Now they and the police are looking for me. The mental damage fee is more than that!"

  Chen San yelled in dissatisfaction, and Xu Xinnian's expression instantly changed, "You killed someone? Why didn't it say in the newspaper?"

  "I am not dead and half crippled, but this matter has been suppressed by the leader of the Qinglong Gang, otherwise the traffic police can arrest me? I have become a criminal policeman.

  "You mean Qu... the boss of the Qinglong Gang suppressed this?" Xu Xinnian frowned.

  "Yeah, if you make someone crippled, he can still be promoted all over the world? I said Young Master Xu, it seems that you also know Boss Qu, what's the matter, is he offended you or his little ladyboy Banger? Provoked you?"

  Chen Sande's smile made Xu Xinnian's face even worse. 

  After Qu Cheng helped him solve Dong Feng, he has always been very grateful, trying to get closer to Qu Cheng, but the person is always uncertain, he can't eat or touch, and it will become over time. Obsession. He didn't believe the excuses that Qu Cheng's assistants said. Meetings, business trips, and client visits were all excuses. If he really wanted to see himself, he could not hide until now.

  So he was not upset, so he asked someone to investigate Qu Cheng's people around him. It turned out that he always went to the house of a dancer named Luo Xiaomao in Haoting. He often went all night and only came out the next morning.

  He also investigated that there was a resident in the house, but he didn’t know whether he had no registered permanent residence or someone deliberately helped him hide him. He couldn’t find out what he was called. He only heard from the neighbors that he was a single dad, and it was said that he was also named Luo Xiaomao. Home.

  When I thought that Qu Cheng would rather go with each other, and the lord’s ladyboys would go in and out, and he wouldn’t want to see him, Xu Xinnian couldn’t control his anger at all, and this moved his mind to clean up the ladyboy.

  "I said Young Master Xu, I don't really talk about your thoughts, do you? I don't care which one you like, but the money can't be less. You don't want to spend 30,000 yuan to send me away."

  Chen San waved the money in his hand in dissatisfaction. Xu Xinian came back to his senses, his face was no longer the nervousness just now, and even a smile appeared on the corner of his mouth. , But you have to answer me one more question."

  Chen San watched him vigilantly, "What do you want?"

  "Don't be nervous, I just ask you if Qu Cheng has been getting tired of that little ladyboy these days?"

  "How do I know this? Anyway, I heard my brother on the road say that he has been in the hospital for 24 hours in the past few days, and even Hao Ting and the Azure Dragon Gang are ignored. I said, what are you asking about this? Boss Qu and Do you have grudges?"

  Xu Xinnian’s face was even more ugly, and his eyes were gloomy. After a long time, he laughed in a low voice, “Yes, Qu Cheng did provoke me, but it’s really a merit for you to crippled his sweetheart. I can replenish you with the remaining 20,000, but you have to do one thing for me. Then I will give you another 100,000, a total of 150,000 points."

  Chen San stepped back vigilantly and took in the 30,000 yuan in his hand, "Don't try to fool me anymore, I can't offend Boss Qu, it's your business if you don't deal with him, I can do this business. "

  "Aren’t you specializing in the sale of murder and merchandising? Since fifty thousand is crippled, one hundred and fifty thousand should be enough to buy a life. There are so many ways to kill a person. Isn’t that person disabled and hospitalized now? He can breathe, and Qu Cheng won't doubt you anymore, right?"

  Chen San shook his head vigorously, and Xu Xinnian sneered, "I thought people like you could do anything for money, but I didn't expect that you were just a bullshit. At the beginning, you dared to drive people to death. If you have more money, you are persuaded. Is it possible that all your names are fake? Oh, it's really shameful."

  "Well, if you don't want to do it, don't do it. If there is more money, people are willing to do it."