A Good Pregnant Life-Chapter 40

Xu Xinnian never thought that he would have such a day. He was already close to success, but he was completely ruined by this damn video.

  He stared at Dong Feng on the screen, almost bleeding from hatred, staggering and crawling to Xu Jianguo's side, firmly grabbing his trousers and sobbing, "Dad, listen to me! I really don't know anything... it's Dong. Feng deliberately created this video to frame me! I don't even know what's going on! Dad! You believe me!"

  Xu Jianguo saw a face more than anything else. Now he was slapped in the face in full view. He wanted to be killed on the spot immediately. Seeing the embarrassed Xu New Year crying at his feet, he kicked without hesitation. Opened, stretched out his hand and slapped a loud slap again, "Bastard! Look at you for these ugly things! The Xu family's face has been lost by you!"

  The harsh and irritating video is still going on. The serious people have already left, and the rest are all people waiting to see the jokes of Xu's family. Xu Xinnian cried out of collapse and rushed to hysterically smashed the projection equipment in front of him. .

  Xu Jianguo's face was blue and white, and he fainted on the spot when he could not get up. The servants screamed and rushed up. As a result, they all hurriedly fell together. The guard at the door heard movement rushing in and stepped on the servant People, for a time, the whole venue turned into a pot of porridge.

  Dong Feng was unable to attend the banquet due to his relationship with Xu Cinian. He was sleeping on his stomach all the time in the background. He was completely stunned by the chaotic scene before him when he heard the movement.

  He ran downstairs in a hurry, bumping into a hunched waiter with a wine glass halfway through. He staggered and was held by the man, "Sir, be careful."

  He didn't have time to thank him, didn't even look at the waiter, pushed him hard and jumped down the stairs

  The waiter looked at him from a distance, turned around and got into the crowd. In the chaos, no one noticed that he had stuffed Dong Feng's pocket in his clothes.

  Xu Xinnian was injured in his leg and couldn't move at all. Now he saw Dong Feng running around like a headless fly, gritted his teeth and got up and stretched out his hand to slap him, "Dong Feng, you're not a fucking human!"

  Dong Feng hadn't figured out what was going on. He was suddenly beaten in front of everyone, and his heart suddenly became angry. "Xu Xinnian, why are you suddenly crazy?"

  "It's all you! It's all because of you! Why didn't you go to death with Xu Cinian back then! Why am I sorry for you, you want to ruin me like this?!"

  Xu Xinnian cried while complaining, shaking his fingers at the screen. Although the instrument was damaged, the screen was still frozen in the scene where the two were meeting in the car. Dong Feng almost couldn't stand it after just one glance.

  How could it be like this... How could the things he did in the car with the New Year be recorded! ?

  Just when his head was blank, Xu Xinnian, who was completely pulled from the clouds into hell, rushed to choke his neck and shouted hysterically, "You promised me not to say it! You liar! If I ruin it, I will drag it." You go to hell!"

  "You are right in the New Year! How could I do this!"

  "Who can get the video of your car except you? Say it! You told me that you wanted to poke it out that day. Now that you did it, you are happy!?"

  Dong Feng couldn't argue, the people around sneered at the dog biting the dog. Dong Feng felt ashamed to stay any longer, and went out with Xu Xinnian.

  But Xu Xinnian insisted that it was a good thing he did, and at this time he said nothing to go with him.

  As the two of them pulled, Dong Feng’s jacket was torn, and a small USB flash drive suddenly fell out of his pocket. Xu Xinnian quickly grabbed it and inserted it into the computer next to him. The picture was exactly the same as on the big screen. , Dong Feng was completely stupid, "This...how is it possible? This thing is not mine!"

  Xu Xinnian collapsed completely and his eyes were red with hatred. He did not expect that he was so pleased with Dong Feng in the car, but he still did not seal his mouth. For a while, resentment and unwillingness caused him to lose his mind suddenly, so he raised a speaker and charged As Dong Feng smashed the past, he smashed his head in an instant...

  At the end of the song, the farce is still going on. Some people still stay in place to watch the excitement, but some have already left.

  Xu Cinian stood in the bushes not far from the banquet hall, staring at everything in front of him coldly, without any expression on his face.

  If he does too many bad things, he will always meet a ghost. Xu Xinnian has killed him so far. He was left to blame for his fate. No wonder others. If he has a little conscience, he will not let others hold such a big handle. Unfortunately, he has long been rushed by the easy victory It is worthy of the crime to be dazzled by the mask on the spot.

  Looking at his almost angered father, Xu Cinian's hands and feet were cold. If it was possible, he was unwilling to push his elderly father to this point, and even less willing to let the Xu family created by his grandfather be destroyed. The unfeeling ruined all this, he would rather destroy the Xu family than let the murderer who killed his grandfather become the owner of this family.

  Taking a deep breath, he avoided the surrounding monitors, jumped out of the window, and unconsciously got into the bushes in the backyard.

  Growing up in this villa, he knew exactly where there were guards and where there were anti-theft nets. What's more, the front hall is now in a mess, and all security is concentrated at the door. It is easy to escape.

  Along the quiet path in the bushes, crossing a fence is a dead end. At this time, the night is quiet and there are no people around. Xu Cinian jumped down without hesitation and saw Luo Xiaomao riding a motorcycle to meet him at a glance.

  "Fuck, you can count it, I'm really afraid that you will be caught by someone too much!"