A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 28

Before he left the Hao Ting Clubhouse, he had already guessed that Yi Qucheng's character would definitely not give up, so he was not surprised at all when he caught up with him, and even had a wishful thinking in his heart.

  Anyway, Luo Xiaomao usually wears women's clothing, and Wowo's relationship with him has always been very good. It will definitely be no problem for them to fool Qu Cheng.

  So when Qu Cheng demanded to come and see Wowo, he didn't object at all, and he was even a little happy. It was obviously not the case when he arrived at the door of the house, because Luo Xiaomao did not wear women's clothing today, but was a man. Dress up, not even the fucking wig.

  "At the end of the year, won't you introduce me to it?" Qu Cheng stared at Wowo, and Wowo also looked at him. The two of them stared at him with big eyes, and the atmosphere was a little bit happy.

  "There is nothing to introduce. You have seen people. You should also believe that I didn't lie to you. Can you go now?"

  Xu Cinian never planned to let Wowo meet Qucheng in his life. The two of them were originally from two worlds. He didn't want Wowo to bear too much pressure since childhood, and he didn't plan to develop any relationship with Qucheng anymore. I want to raise my nest well, but life is so bloody. The less you don’t want to happen, the more it will happen.

  Qu Cheng looked down at Wowo, the little guy's eyes were round and big, and there were two dimples on his chubby face. Except for the long eyelashes, which followed Xu Cinian, other places were not very similar, which made him even more so. I want to see what a woman Xu Cinian would like to fall in love with.

  "He is not like you."

  Xu Cinian's face became stiff, and he was most afraid of others talking about this problem, because Wowo was indeed not like him. He couldn't tell when he was born. The older he grows, the more he feels like Qu Cheng, but he doesn't want to kill him. recognition.

  I was nervous, but his face still said faintly, "He is like a fucking mother, and boys usually follow their mothers more."

  Qu Cheng didn’t know it, but Luo Xiaomao next to him knew everything. His eyes rolled between the two of them, and he felt that the dialogue between the big boss and Xinnian was very ambiguous. Look carefully at Qu Cheng and Wowo. His cheek moved in his heart, and he felt as though he had penetrated something incredible.

  Good boy, isn't it what he thinks? So, that...Should I make room for my child right now?

  "Then what... I'll rest assured when you come back after the new year. I'm going to be late for an appointment with my friends." Luo Xiaomao scratched the burr head, looking anxious to leave.

  Qu Cheng glanced at him suspiciously, "He lives with your girlfriend and son?"

  "Uh..." Xu Cinian was rarely stuck, Luo Xiaomao quickly took over, "No, no, how can I do it! I am a friend of his. Today, he is not at home to look at the children for him for a while. I’m leaving, I’ll be urged over there, you guys talk slowly, don’t send me away!"

  As he said, he rubbed his hands, turned and left with a smile, fast, as if slower, he would be chased by Qu Cheng.

  But although his excuse was good, he forgot that he was still wearing pajamas and cotton slippers at this time, and he was dressed up at home. It seemed like going to clubbing.

  Qu Cheng's focus at this time was all on Xu Cinian and Wowo. He didn't intend to expose Luo Xiaomao's lie for a while. Xu Cinian walked into the house with his son, and he followed the trend.