Counterattack A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 182

Qu Cheng smirked, and put Xu Cinian down like a mountain, bowed his head and kissed him on the neck, and said jokingly, "You bought me such a sloppy swimming trunks, not just for this stall. What's the matter, you see today is going to pass, we can't waste time."

  As he said, he reached out and held down Xu Cinian, who was soaked in a sponge all over his body, pushed his knees forward, separated his legs, and loosened his back and directly pushed the stiff flesh in the net pocket to Xu Cinian. The hip = between the seams.

  The hot temperature and the rough texture of the net bag on the top rubbed the sensitive entrance. The skin that had been soaked for a long time was wrinkled. The wet entrance was a bit redder than usual, and the black ribbon was aroused by Qucheng. Bounce back again, repeatedly scraping and rubbing together = grinding, secretly uncontrollably one and one, as if ready to meet the "old friend".

  Xu Cinian's drowsiness has not completely receded, and he doesn't have any strength on his body. Now he is forced to press into this position, crying without tears in shame.

  "Qu Cheng, you are calculating me again, you goddamn grandson turtle, fuck!"

  Qu Cheng was scolded by him, and the front end bound by the net bag was sent forward with great force. It almost didn't take much effort to break through the entrance that had been soaked. He was bound by the tight skin and flesh around, immediately refreshing Take a breath.

  "Ah..." The rough cloth penetrated into the sensitive part, and the tender meat inside was rubbed repeatedly. After a few seconds, Xu Cinian's scalp was numb, and when he thought of Qu Cheng, he came in wearing a net bag. , A blushing blood was about to bleed, and the soaked soft body broke free a few times, and snorted, "You... the fuck really came in? Fuck... Take it off, take it off... um... …Take it off!"

  Qu Cheng smiled evilly, holding his struggling body with his arms around him, slammed his waist forward, causing waves of spray, "I understand why you bought a trumpet, and it can be used as a cover. right?"

  As he said, he pushed forward forcefully, the whole piece of meat smashed into it, Xu Cinian let out an "ah", and the carp shivered a few times.

  This feeling is horrible. It is a very soft cloth to the touch. Why does it use such a sharp touch when it enters the body? Every pattern is like a nerve, it is dying!

  "Baby, do you feel it?" Qu Cheng kept hitting, Xu Cinian lay tightly on the edge of the pool, unable to move, his entire face was buried in his elbows, his ears were about to bleed, and every time he was hit When you come in, you will make a heavy snoring, stubborn and stubborn.

  "Hmm... there is..."

  "What's it like? Isn't it cool to use what you buy?"

  "The feeling of wanting to chop off your stuff...Ah!"

  Qu Cheng smirked, his broad chest shook Xu Cinian's back numb, he stopped talking, just stabbed more ferociously = went in, and set off stormy waves in the hot spring pool, again and again to Xu Cinian's sensitivity = feeling point On top.

  "Ahhh... Qucheng, I must chop you off!"

  Xu Cinian was taken advantage of by Qucheng for a while, and then he was defeated like a mountain, and being shameless by Qucheng, like this, it was almost lifeless, and he was thrust into the pond and stabbed him in return. On this day, he was a foe of being a cow and a horse and strangling him with a vengeance.

  So careful men are fucking crazy!

  The hot spring pool continued to be turbulent, and Xu Cinian's physical strength was not as good as before. After a few strokes, he was exhausted and faintly nauseous. He couldn't help but raise his hand to pinch Qu Cheng's face.

  "You... uh... never ending? Don't you feel like wearing such thick clothes?"

  Qu Cheng worked hard, "Don't worry, there is a net in front, I can drill the hole out."

  Xu Cinian collapsed and was forced to hang his legs on him, rubbing his face and stubble vigorously, "Then you... uh... can you hurry up?"

  "Put on the small swimming trunks you bought, so you can't get out of it, so bear with it."

  As he pushed forward, the hard tip slammed into the most sensitive point in the intestines, and the rough mesh surface rubbed hard on it. Xu Cinian screamed "Ah", regretting this moment. The intestines are green.

  *****

  The sun was shining outside the window, and there was still light dust floating in the air. Xu Cinian rubbed his eyes and finally woke up from his sleep. His body and back were sore that he fell back on the bed with a sullen sound.

  The memories of last night all came up in an instant, the fiery entanglement, the fierce collision, the surging beating of the hot spring water, and the damn pink swimming trunks... 

  Xu Cinian sighed, grabbed the quilt and put it on his head, turned over and grabbed someone with his hands, only to rush for nothing.

  "?"

  Xu Cinian froze for a moment, opened his distraught eyes and looked aside. He was the only person on the big outrageous bed. The place where there should have been people was already empty. He touched the cold with his hand, and he obviously left. For a long time.