A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 38

Hearing the expected voice, Xu Cinian lowered his head and curled up the corners of his mouth.

  "Why are you here?" He raised his hand and wiped his face, looking a little embarrassed at Qu Cheng's deep gaze.

  "I should ask why you are here, right?" Qu Cheng glanced at him and asked to help push the cart.

  "No, I can do it myself. You dress like this to attend the banquet? Go ahead and don't delay here." 

  Xu Cinian was not accustomed to having people help, so he stretched out his hand and stopped. As a result, he sneezed because of too little clothes, and his embarrassed ears were red.

  Relying on his tall figure, Qu Cheng looked at him condescendingly. He washed old white shirts and jeans. He still had half aprons in his pockets. He didn't have any warm clothes on his body. At this time, the tip of his cold nose was red and his hair was Drenched with water, it seemed a bit shabby.

  "You wear a shirt in this weather? Come with me, go shopping together, and accompany me to the banquet later." Qu Cheng frowned, and without a word he took off his coat and put it on Xu Cinian.

  "I said, I really don't have time to go to a banquet, not to mention that you don't think it's weird to find a man as a dance partner?" Xu Cinian sniffed and reached out to take off his coat.

  "You are not allowed to take off your clothes." Qu Cheng held his hand and said in a pun, "Do you want to go or is there someone there that you can't see, so you dare not go?"

  Xu Cinian gave him a finger, and then looked at him as usual, "Of course I dare not go, you are the boss of the Azure Dragon Gang, I will follow you, what if someone looks at me, I still want to keep a small I want to raise my son."

  The car smoothly pushed over the slope, Xu Cinian slid his jacket back into Qu Cheng's hands, and shivered again. "Thank you for your help today. I should repay you, but I can't cope with being a dance partner, let alone. Xiaomao, oh, that is the friend I met at my house that day. He was ill and was hospitalized. I was anxious to take care of him. Can you just forgive me? I will definitely invite you to dinner another day, okay?"

  Xu Ci Young Yi did not lower his head in front of Qu Cheng. Now his eyebrows are frowning, his eyes are pleading, and the corners of his mouth are drooping, which is a bit cute. Qu Cheng looked happy, and for a while he wanted to inquire about his true identity. It's all gone.

  It's rare for him to subdue to himself, so why force him to do something he doesn't like?

  Qu Cheng felt that he had been killed by this house sparrow, and smiled helplessly. He used the opportunity of a dance partner in exchange for Xu Cinian's active invitation.

  "Well, I'll let you go this time. I'm waiting for you to invite you to dinner. Don't forget, otherwise I will go to Chengnan Street to block you. You know that I collect protection fees professionally."

  Xu Cinian was amused. He stretched out his hand and patted Qu Cheng on the chest, "It's cheaper for you, hurry up, I'm freezing to death."

  Qu Cheng snorted, took out a blanket from the car and wrapped it around him involuntarily. After wiping off the oil, he turned around and got into the car unwillingly.

  The car left in the dust. The temperature on the blanket made Xu Cinian feel very warm. Looking at the car shadow disappearing from the rain, he took out the invitation letter that he had secretly touched from Qucheng's jacket from his cuff, and silently hooked it. The corners of his mouth were raised.