Counterattack A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 144

"Hey, this will be done right away, I will miss the'Zhao Jiayan' that Uncle Zhong you are good at." Xu Cinian hurriedly walked out of the stove with a smile, not forgetting to look up at Qu Cheng: Damn you, almost be found!

  Qu Cheng continued to look at the sky, flicking here and there in the kitchen, Uncle Zhong asked him curiously, "Boy, what are you dangling here? Wowo call you, hurry out. Just have me and Nian Nian here."

  As soon as these words came out, it was like a chasing order. Qu Cheng was a little bit painful, and looked up with a tangled face, but saw Xu Cinian's smirk.

  "I'll help here. The three of you can work faster."

  "No, this is the Zhao family's secret recipe. I can only teach it to one person every year, but you can't let you steal the teacher." The old man put on his apron and deliberately joked with him.

  Qu Cheng was speechless and could no longer find a reason to stay here. He could only wave his hand to his daughter-in-law and walked out of the kitchen in a "farewell" manner.

  While cooking, Qu Cheng wandered around holding Wowo, and when he found a small open window facing the kitchen stove, he deliberately walked around in front of him, and Xu Cinian’s attention was taken away by him. Every time I saw Qu Cheng coming by, I couldn't help but look up. The two of them didn't talk, and they looked awkwardly through the window.

  When Uncle Zhong lowered his head, Qu Cheng would suddenly appear and wink his eyebrows at Xu Cinian, which means: The money for my massage chair was spent! The old man knew to interrupt me!

  Xu Cinian couldn't help laughing. Uncle Zhong who was teaching raised his head very seriously, "This is what your mother left for you. What are you laughing at? This is not for your mother and Zhao Jiacai. Respect, do you know?"

  "Oh... I was wrong Uncle Zhong."

  Xu Cinian put away his smile and nodded pretentiously, taking advantage of Uncle Zhong not paying attention, facing the window with a big bump, which made Qu Cheng happy for a long time.

  Wowo next to him followed the lesson, tilting his head and asking in a low voice, "Chengcheng, what does convex mean?"

  Qu Cheng held his small paw and shook his head with a serious expression, "Children are not allowed to deal with adults, close your eyes and eat sweets."

  "QAQ" spit out, close your eyes, what if a handful of candies gets stuffed into your nostrils...

  The sky was completely dark, the lights of thousands of houses were very lively, and after the sound of festive firecrackers, Xu Cinian walked out with the last reunion dish.

  "Wow... it smells so good!"

  Wowo couldn't wait to climb up the small bench, poking her head vigorously at the table with her belly straight, and her greedy saliva was about to fall.

  Qu Cheng and Luo Xiaomao next to him were shocked when they saw the dishes on the table. Hey...Is this a rhythm that is going to kill people?

  Rao is that Qucheng has become a big business crocodile. He has eaten all kinds of restaurants, but still has to admire Xu Cinian's good craftsmanship. The dishes on the table are already appetizing.

  The most conspicuous place in the middle of the long table is a copper stove hot pot, inside which is boiled milky white mutton soup, there are a few small green chives floating on the soup surface, use a small colander to scoop, a large piece of fat mutton and cut whole The neat heart tube, louver, lamb tendon...mixed together, boiled for six hours, without adding a drop of MSG, just sprinkle a little salt, it is delicious and mellow, and it makes people drool after drinking a sip. It's warm.

  With the copper furnace as the center, four kinds of necessary things for Chinese New Year, namely chicken, duck, fish and meat, were placed all around, creating a new name, Sichuan, Shandong, Guangdong, and Hunan. The four methods are spicy, salty, and sweet. , Sour taste, next to the six dishes of "Zhao Jia Yan" that I have seen before in Y City, the dazzling array of eyes is dazzling.

  The most special thing is the beef bone wild mushroom pot simmered in alcohol. Hold the big beef bone with bone marrow and boil it to get the fragrance, and then put seven or eight kinds of wild mountain mushrooms such as matsutake, enoki mushroom, eryngii mushroom... Soak up all the beef bone soup, use lettuce as the bottom, and sprinkle yellow orange crab roe and fish roe on the top. He was so greedy that he could not help but stretched out his hand and ate a piece of it, and happily rolled in Qu Cheng’s arms. .

  "After the new year, you can support me, I don't ask for anything, just ask you to cook for me every day!"

  Luo Xiaomao and Xu Cinian lived under the same roof for several years. He thought that the dishes he had eaten before were Xu Cinian's culinary skills, but now he understands that he is just a home-cooked meal, and he hasn't shown any housekeeping skills.

  Qu Cheng glanced at him, and the corner of his mouth raised: Comrade Luo Xiaomao, you can eat and talk but you can't talk nonsense. Be careful to transfer you to the public relations department next year, so that you will be picked up and killed in the Royal Court.

  Luo Xiaomao shrank his neck and withered in an instant. Qu Cheng smiled softly, "Farewell, you can do it, let alone open a restaurant, it's enough to be a chef in a five-star restaurant. Fortunately, I'm here today. , Or is it a loss?"

  Xu Cinian smiled and poured wine on several people, and didn't forget to run Qu Cheng, "That was taught by Uncle Zhong. You are here to try the dishes today. Don't think it is for you to be a guest."

  "Uncle Zhong, I am able to open a restaurant thanks to you. Today I will do it first."

  Speaking of him, he poured his head into a glass of wine and wiped his mouth boldly. Uncle Zhong nodded happily. He took the glass and patted Xu Cinian's shoulder vigorously, "Good boy, Uncle Zhong for You are happy, you are all good children, I can still have someone to accompany me for the New Year at my age, I am happy!"

  Saying that the old man was so excited to cry, Luo Xiaomao hurriedly said, "Oh, old man, what do you say about this in the New Year, everyone is a family, no matter how long we will be with you! Stay with you for a lifetime, until you are a hundred!