Counterattack A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 128

Ah Si quietly walked to the back door of the bar. At this time, a black car was parked not far away. The windows were airtight and there was no license plate. He couldn't tell what was going on. He walked over and knocked on the door five times. Pulling away, Qu Cheng was sitting on the back seat with his eyes closed and rested.

  He respectfully yelled "Brother Cheng", and Qu Cheng opened his eyes to look at him, "Is the matter finished?"

  Ah Si nodded, "Our people wrote just now that they have blocked Zhang Ting on the road. They deliberately fought in the middle of the road. Two or three cars were blocked in the middle of the road, which happened to intercept Zhang Ting’s taxi. We also controlled the mobile phone. Even if Xu Xinnian’s assistant made a hundred calls, no one would answer it. The woman is probably stuck in the road and calling every day to stop. It’s also bad luck for Xu Xinnian. A date is a must Choosing here, he probably would never have thought that this bar is actually the property of Haoting."

  Qu Cheng smiled, looking down at the phone and didn't know what he was playing with, "Don't be embarrassed by that girl, just stop doing the show, what's the situation with Xu New Year?"

  "What else? I'm impatiently waiting for a glass of wine. Lao Li put a stimulant into his glass just now. He probably has already drunk it in his stomach by now."

  Qu Cheng squinted his eyes. At this time, he finally raised his head and raised the corners of his mouth coldly. "The taste of whiskey and stimulants must be very exciting. We will go in and watch the show in a while."

  As he was talking, his mobile phone rang suddenly, he looked down, his face softened immediately, and he answered the phone obediently, Xu Cinian’s voice came from over there, “Little rabbit said he wants to eat candied haws, you will remember to go home later. Buy it for him."

  Qu Cheng laughed, and completely lost his fierce look just now, "What kind of candied haws are you eating after nine o'clock, let him go to bed early, don't always think about eating."

  Xu Cinian chuckled softly on the other end of the phone, and the voice of chirping came from the receiver, "If you want to eat, you must eat!"

  "Little Bunny is not happy anymore. If you don't give him food, he probably will have to talk about you all night. Are you coming to me today? I cooked some Shouwu pig knuckle soup for you to make supper. That day, I saw you all have white hair. It’s so much more."

  He said on the phone and was busy flipping the lid of the pot to taste. Wowo heard the movement and kept yelling "Chengchengchengcheng". Qu Cheng was in a good mood, and even his eyebrows were almost crooked. If you have to be busy with official business, you may have to go back later. You and Wowo will go to bed first, and then I will go straight in and lift your hot bed."

  "Fuck, look at your prowess." Xu Cinian couldn't help but cursed with a smile, and then coughed twice, seemingly embarrassed, "Then what, you... don't be too late, I will wait until you ten Two o'clock, otherwise you don’t come."

  After speaking, he clicked the phone directly, Qu Cheng couldn't help laughing, the original condensation on his face had long since disappeared.