A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 109

Qu Cheng asked this question all at once. He smiled bitterly in his heart and shook his head. "The situation was too urgent at the time. I forgot when I was in a hurry. I just thought that you are the master in this area."

  Dean Sun obviously didn't believe his excuses. He glanced at him playfully, showing a look of "I know you", "Okay, okay, I take it seriously. But Qucheng kid, don't fool you in the future. I didn’t look down on my daughter before, saying that I like men, and even the excuses that I can’t hold on to women have come out, but now I still have a baby with other women? Would it be difficult for you?"

  Qu Cheng didn't know how to explain this complicated relationship, so he could only casually perfuse, "This is really not the child I had with a woman."

  "You didn't give birth to a woman? Could it be a man?"

  "..." Qu Cheng was said to have gotten his mind, and was speechless for a while.

  Dean Sun joked with him, but when he saw his weird face, he suppressed his anger and smiled, and said earnestly, "Well, I can't intervene in your personal affairs, but I advise you to test the child's affairs. DNA, there are not so many coincidences in this world."

  After finishing talking, Dean Sun smiled and patted him on the shoulder, took off his gloves and turned away, leaving Qu Cheng standing alone, with a complex and unpredictable expression on his face.

  *****

  When Luo Xiaomao held the thermos and pushed open the door of the ward, he saw Qu Cheng coming towards him at a glance.

  He felt ashamed and didn't dare to talk to Qu Cheng, but he was worried about Wowo, he stood there for a while and didn't know how to speak.

  Simply Qu Cheng didn’t embarrass him. He glanced at him and said blankly, “Luo Xiaomao, I won’t force you to say anything, but I’ll investigate the matter of wowo by myself, and hope that your mouth will be more serious. People should also be honest, don't disclose anything to the resignation, and are not allowed to block it over and over again, listen clearly?"

  After hearing these words, Luo Xiaomao knew that Qu Cheng had guessed the truth, but he let out a sigh of relief, and nodded his head as a default.

  Qu Cheng raised his eyebrows, took the thermos bottle in his hand, and his tone eased a little bit, "Forget what happened today. After all, you are also a victim. Wowo has already been rescued. You don't have to worry about it. You are tired. You can go back one day, and I will take care of my resignation in the hospital tonight."

  Luo Xiaomao also knew that he was truly unforgivable this time. He had no face to stay here. He was rescued by Tingwowo, and his eyes were red with excitement. He hesitated for a long time and finally nodded, "I understand... Then I will go and see Wowo, tonight... I won't bother you."

  He gritted his teeth, endured tears of guilt, and looked into the ward like Xu Cinian uneasy before leaving the ward reluctantly.

  After Qu Cheng stared at his back and disappeared, he sent Ah Si away. He went to the warm water room to get some hot water, and when he opened the door of the ward, he found that Xu Cinian was awake.

  With gauze tied to his head, he half leaned against the head of the bed, and looked out the window motionlessly, as if he had been sitting in this position for a long time.

  Qu Cheng walked in slowly, he heard the voice turning back, his face was very bad, but he abruptly pulled out a very faint smile, "Are you here?"

  Qu Cheng stopped, staring at his gray face and the gauze on his head, without speaking for a while.

  He thought that Xu Cinian would not be able to bear such a blow. After all, he knew better than anyone how important Wowo is to him. Qu Cheng thought he would cry, but Xu Cinian was almost calm. expressionless.

  He walked over and put down the thermos bottle, and reached out to help Xu Cinian lie down, "You need to rest more after the operation. Why sit up in such a hurry?"

  Xu Cinian waved his hand and signaled that he was okay, "Don't worry, my life is very hard. Xu Xinnian didn't kill me at the beginning. This little thing won't make me so squeamish."

  Qu Cheng watched him frown unconsciously every time he moved, knowing that his hard temper is like being strong, he couldn't help sighing, and reached out to touch his head, "Is it still hurting here?"

  "It doesn't hurt, but I bump the bag and it will be fine in a few days."

  Xu Cinian Yun waved his hand calmly and even pulled out a smile. Qu Cheng looked at his heart and couldn't help frowning, "You had six stitches stitched on your head and you were sent to the operating room. His clothes are soaked, so it's okay?"

  "Don't worry, you don't have to be so nervous. I was hiding in time, and there was a hole in my head. The arms and legs are okay. If you don't believe me, look at it."

  Speaking of this, he sat up with a strong support and stretched out one leg to go to the ground.

  "Don't be fooling around, what can you do at this time? What's wrong with being soft in front of me?"