A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 6

He copied his hands, with a white towel hanging on his shoulders, his gray prison uniform pants were half-armed, showing a strong and powerful calf, and a pair of flip-flops pulled across his feet. He looked leisurely, but with black eyes. But there was a strong momentum in his eyes.

  Nodding, a mouth, a smoke ring sprayed on Fat Wang's face, "Oh, it turned out to be Officer Wang from District 2, why did you run into District 3?"

  "Hey, there is a idiot in our district who is not obedient. I will take him to the third district to receive an education. Brother Cheng, you are not polite to him. When the brothers are fine at night, just take him to relieve the boredom."

  "You said that you just went in, the one with white skin?" The cigarette butt tilted up and down with Qu Cheng's mouth. He squinted at the direction Xu Cinian was leaving, and didn't know what he was thinking.

  Fatty Wang nodded as soon as he heard this, "Yes, it's him. That kid is so crazy, no one pays attention to it, and doesn't look at whose site this Mengshan Prison is. If you are interested, Brother Cheng Let him understand tonight what it means to be one foot high and one foot high."

  Qu Cheng stared at him with contempt flashing in his eyes. He seemed to not like this kind of person who tends to be inferior to the flames, and he hates the insult of Wang Fatty who talks to people and talks to others.

  Throwing out the cigarette butt, he turned his neck, "Yes, my demon is indeed not as straightforward as Police Officer Wang, but you deliberately said that Mengshan Prison is your site, didn't you just tell me something?"

  Fatty Wang wanted to flatter, but he got on the horse's hooves. He was speechless at this moment, "That...Cheng, you know I didn't mean that..."

  "Okay, from now on, I will worry about the things that are not in my bed, Officer Wang. Although this prison is your site, but our brothers are not the thugs who teach others for you. Just now I was covered in the bathhouse, so stay away. The road is blocked by wall panels here."

  It was clear that he had heard what Xu Cinian had just said before deliberately running against Fatty Wang, with a gun and a stick in one sentence, and the slanderous opponent did not even dare to let go.

  In the three districts, no one knew that Qu Cheng was the most resounding eldest brother. The head of Mengshan Prison didn't dare to let him call him "you". Where would Fatty Wang dare say more.

  Even if he didn't understand why Qu Cheng didn't even see Xu Cinian's face, he covered him for no reason. At this moment, he could only get out with the pig's tail and dare not delay for a second.

  Qu Cheng snorted and walked slowly into the bathhouse. Suddenly the wet back of Xu Cinian appeared in his head.

  The gray prison uniform was soaked with sweat and stuck tightly to the body, drawing a strong and strong back line. When raising a hand to stretch out, the corners of the clothes rose to reveal a strong waistline...the arms should be very thin and very thin. Comfortable.

  He couldn't help but laughed, feeling that he was really a hooligan.

  Zhuo pulled the slippers and climbed to the second floor. He pulled off his pants around his waist and walked in with a towel.

  This is his exclusive site in the third district. The other prisoners are washing on the first floor. Only when he has a relationship with Cheng Peng and several prison guards can he be allowed to take a shower in this place. But at this time, it should have been all alone. But there was a splash of water in the second-floor bathroom...