A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 80

He explained countless times that he did not take drugs at all, and he had never forced Xu Xinnian, but he couldn't justify himself in the face of the evidence. He had yelled countless times that Xu Xinnian came to confront him, but no one paid him any attention.

  Sitting in the detention center, looking at the surrounding walls, he felt unprecedented despair. His case is about to be tried in a few weeks. His blood and urine tests are all positive. Although the white powder found at home is very small, it has reached the standard of detention. If sentenced, he will squat for three months. The prison.

  He knew that his life was over. Even if Xu Xinnian stood up and told the truth at this time, he wouldn't be like this now, but after waiting for so long, this man who used to be gentle and considerate and depended on him for everything is ruthless. Stabbing him with the most deadly knife not only completely denied their feelings for more than seven years, but even used such a vicious method to frame him to jail in order to protect himself.

  Ah……

  Dong Feng gave a wry smile, covered his stubble face, and hugged his knees in annoyance.

  He thought that Xu Cinian was really ruthless, and he had not been salty or indifferent to him for so many years together, and he had not even expressed a word of care for him.

  He thought Xu Xinnian was the most suitable, like a heart-warming hot pot, nestled beside him all the time, and would never resist him.

  But in fact they were all wrong. Maybe he had a good life by guarding Xu Cinian in the first place, and he wouldn't be like this. He remembered that Xu Cinian, who was always aloof but carefully collected the roses he gave, was sad for a while. Nothing to add.

  "Dong Feng, come out, someone will see you."

  The police from the detention center knocked on the door and put his hands in heavy shackles. Dong Feng didn't know who would come back to see him at this time. He hung his head and slowly walked into the interview room, but he saw Xu Ci sitting behind the glass. year.

  The door behind him was heavily closed. He looked at Xu Cinian in disbelief. It took a long time before he stumbled and picked up the phone, "You...resign, why did you come?"

  Xu Cinian didn't have much expression. He glanced at him and did not speak, nor did he pick up the phone.

  In just a few days, Dong Feng quickly lost weight, his face was full of stubble, much older, his vigorous appearance was replaced by gray prison uniforms. Those eyes that once looked at him with gentle gaze were muddy and not anymore. That Dong Feng he knew back then.

  "It's okay, just come and see you." He said to him.

  Dong Feng opened his mouth and his fingers were trembling. He tried so hard to make Xu Cinian look up to him. He wanted to stand at the same height as him and no longer need to be inferior in front of his lover. But in the end he was still ashamed and not at all. I saw Xu Cinian again in his face.

  "I was wronged, you believe me in the new year, Xu Xinnian is lying!"

  Xu Cinian said with an "um", his face was as usual, "I believe you, but others don't believe you. Does it make sense for him to say that he didn't lie? Do you think he will come to you again?"

  A word blocked Dong Feng speechless, he covered half of his face embarrassedly, and then said hoarsely, "Yes...you are right, I should see him through earlier, I only hate myself for being blind. At the end of the new year, I hate myself why I left you behind..."

  "Hate him?"

  "Hate!" Dong Feng clenched his fists tightly. "If it is possible, I would really wish to strangle him and ask him why he treated me this way!"  

  Xu Cinian smiled, and didn't reply to him, "If your crime is convicted, you won't be able to get out for a while. I brought you some thick clothes. Remember to change it if it's cold."

  Dong Feng stared at the thick coat in the bag and couldn't say a word for a long time.

  He stroked the bag over and over again with his finger through the glass, his lips trembled, and his tears fell for a long time. "The only one who wants to see me in the end is you...

  Xu Cinian stared at him and curled up his mouth, "I didn't come to see you specifically, but I don't worry if I know you are not doing well."

  As he stood up slowly, he finally glanced at the haggard Dong Feng and said softly, "I'm going to leave Dong Feng. From now on, whether it's alive or dead, we won't meet each other. I have something to do. Let's leave."

  "Wait a minute!" Looking at his leaving back, Dong Feng felt a sharp pain in his heart. He wanted to reach out and grab him back, but the damn glass blocked everything.

  "Farewell! I want to ask you one last thing."

  "If you want me to help you figure out a way out, you don't have to. I can't help you as a flat-headed citizen."

  "No, I want you to fetch something for me, it's the last thing I do for you." Dong Feng stared at him closely, his eyes burning as if he was determined to do something.

  Xu Cinian looked back and raised his eyebrows to look at him, "What do you mean?"