A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 101

Qu Cheng couldn't help laughing, and raised his eyebrows to look at him, "Do you still regret going out with me now? If it wasn't for me, you don't know when you will see Uncle Zhong and his old man."

  Xu Cinian didn’t say anything anymore at this time. He smiled and nodded, “Speaking of which, the encounter between people is really wonderful. I have already felt very lucky when I met the old man in the mountains before. I didn’t expect to meet Zhong again. Uncle. He can be counted as the closest person to me besides my grandfather and my mother. If it weren't for being in jail, I wouldn't lose contact with him."

  Qu Cheng sneered, "If you want to say that, if you don't go to jail, you will still run into me, right?"

  Hearing the nickname "Niannian", Xu Cinian's ears instantly turned red, and he rushed to squeeze his ears, "You must not call me such a disgusting Bara name!"

  "Hey! Why can someone call it? I can't call it. I'm the son-in-law of Dongchuang who was sealed by my uncle's mother. You don't want me to call me a partial name, every year, every year, every year..."

  The more Qu Cheng was called, the happier he was. The whole person laughed happily. While laughing, he ran into Xu Cinian, "It sounds like a good name. Wowo can be renamed'Fohu' in the future, so you father and son can make up The'slimy' combination sounds cute, hahaha..."

  "It's all said that it was the name of your baby when you were a kid, didn't you have it when you were a kid? Maybe it's not as good as me, what kind of dog, the black bear, the two kings are the best for you!"

  Xu Cinian stretched out his foot and kicked him. Qu Cheng grabbed his ankle and yanked the person down on the sofa. Then he pushed the whole person up, lowered his head to the tip of his nose and said with a smirk, "Actually, I was called Hei when I was a kid. Donkey, do you know why?"

  Xu Cinian laughed as soon as he heard it, "I don't know, and I don't want to know."

  "How can you not know? You should know it best, you experienced it yourself yesterday. Because...when I was a child, it was darker than everyone else. Donkey whip, don't you understand?"

  Xu Cinian was stunned for a moment, and then realized what this "donkey whip" meant, and immediately his face turned green, "Fuck! You fucking shameless!"

  Speaking of him, he stepped up and killed the big bird between someone's legs in seconds. Someone dodged around laughingly, taking the opportunity to eat tofu.

  Just when the two people were messing around, Uncle Zhong suddenly came out of the kitchen. Seeing the situation, he took the broom in the corner and hit Qu Cheng on the head without even thinking about it.

  "You bastard! What are you doing!"

  Suddenly, Qu Cheng was beaten, and he was stunned for a while. It wasn't that he couldn't fight back, it wasn't that he couldn't. It was because he didn't understand how he provoked the old man, and he hit him so hard when he came up.

  "Uncle Zhong, Uncle Zhong, don't do it, just talk about it."

  Seeing this, Xu Cinian hurriedly stepped forward to stop the angry blushing Uncle Zhong with a thick neck, but the old man suddenly broke away, "Don't stop me every year, you are the easiest to be bullied. There are so many hooligans now. , Don't be fooled by him!"

  How could I be the easiest to be bullied with all hands and feet, I am not a bitch! ?

  Xu Cinian couldn't help but wanted to reply, but when the words came to his lips, he suddenly realized a serious problem.

  Uncle Zhong has watched him grow up since he was a child, and his mother is loyal. Will he also know the secret of his body? ?

  Standing in place and letting Uncle Zhong pump several times, Qu Cheng didn't have such a good temper at this time. He grabbed the broom and said in a deep voice, "Uncle Zhong, I respect you as an elder and don't fight back, but I am not plain. The one who was beaten for no reason. The resignation between me and me is the problem of the two of us. You are just a friend of his mother. Don’t you think it’s unnecessary to care about so much?"

  "You still have a reason to bully in my house every year!? What if something happens to you, can you bear it?"

  Uncle Zhong still sounded like a Hong Zhong when he was old. He was furious at the thought of seeing Qu Cheng's hands on Xu Cinian just now. Can his family be the same year as other boys? I have been protecting him like a little girl since he was a child, so why let the smelly hooligans touch him?

  "Father, can you figure out the situation before you talk about it? I took me to see his mother in the next year, what can I do with him!?"

  Qu Cheng is also on fire, he feels distressed that Xu Cinian is too late, how come this old guy has become a beast in clothing that everyone sees.

  When Xu Cinian saw that the two of them went over the fire, their scalps immediately exploded. For fear that Uncle Zhong’s mouth would quickly shake the matter out, he rushed to stop him and winked at the old man, "Uncle Zhong, listen to me. This is really a misunderstanding. He is my friend. We... uh, not what you think, do you understand what I mean? This time it is also the hometown he has been with me back to, so I can see you."

  Uncle Zhong stopped the broom in his hand, looked at between Xu Cinian and Qu Cheng suspiciously, and finally asked him in a low voice, "Is sure he doesn't know?"

  "Yeah, absolutely don't know." Xu Cinian nodded vigorously, afraid that he would say something.