A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 64

Xu Cinian frowned, "What are you doing?"

  "It's lulling, do you want to see it?" Qu Cheng smirked.

  "……¥&…………&)**…&……%(……"

  Xu Cinian rolled his eyes fiercely and hung up with a bang.

  This rascal!

  After a while, the phone shook again. Xu Cinian thought about it and picked it up. Before Qu Cheng opened his mouth, he said quickly, "Don't talk, wait until I finish talking about your love. No one cares about you!"

  Qu Cheng smiled openly, as if he changed a comfortable posture, his voice gasped lazily, "Well, you say it first, anyway you say everything is the same, just let me hear the sound."

  "..."

  Xu Cinian took a deep breath, and it took a long time before he restrained the urge to hang up, bit the bullet and said, "Tomorrow you... are you free?"

  "Are you going to date me?" Qu Cheng smiled more and more proudly, his voice blowing in Xu Cinian's ear like a hot wind.

  "I have something to tell you, tomorrow afternoon at three o'clock in the western restaurant opposite the Hao Ting."

  Xu Cinian's ears became hot unconsciously, and after gritting his teeth, he hung up the phone without waiting for Qu Cheng to agree.

  Whether he agrees or not, dare to give it a try if he doesn't agree!

  Xu Cinian lifted the quilt to cover his head, closed his eyes and forced himself to sleep quickly. At this time, the phone chased him reluctantly.

  He endured it for a long time, wishing to shut it down directly, but he was afraid that Qu Cheng would not be free to come out tomorrow. If he left his cell phone ringing all the time and feared that it would affect Wowo, he would still be appointed to answer the call.

  Qu Cheng did not speak, and the two were deadlocked again on the phone.

  "I said, what on earth do you want to do? If you have something to say, I'll hang up if it's okay."

  "Yes." Qu Cheng said cheerfully, "I will go tomorrow."

  "Well, is there anything else?"

  "Have."

  "You can't say it all at once? Wouldn't you be afraid of dysfunction when you're on the phone?"

  "I want to X you."

  Qu Cheng's voice seemed to be squeezed from between his teeth. The voice was thick and heavy. It was obviously held to the extreme and finally reached the culmination happily.

  Xu Cinian's scalp was numb, his entire face was completely red as if exploded, and he dropped the phone in anger...

  Could it be more shameless? !

  *****

  Qu Cheng signed the document and handed it to Ah Si, “The land in Qingyuan has almost been purchased. After that, the decoration and purchase will be directly given to the people below. After a while, all the planning and publicity department will go to the conference room for a meeting.”

  "Yes, Brother Cheng, I understand."

  Ah Si turned and left with the file. At this moment, the phone rang again, and he saw the number and picked it up.

  After listening to the call, Ah Si turned his head, Qu Cheng glanced at him, then lowered his head to batch the documents, "What happened? Why did you come back again."