A Good Pregnancy With Counterattack Chapter 111

Seeing his son's appearance, Xu Cinian's tense nerves finally relaxed. At this time, he was holding the handle next to him as if he was drained with all his strength, and his head was pressed against the wall, without saying a word for a long time. Come.

  After a while, Qu Cheng heard a faint voice, which could hardly be captured by Xiao Xiao. He approached Xu Cinian and heard him whispering.

  "...Do you know that before Wowo had been holding my hand, saying that he didn't want to separate from me, I thought he was acting like a baby, so I pushed him away cruelly...If I could be more careful then, then Spoil him a little, things won't turn out like this."

  Xu Cinian's voice trembled, as if he still didn't dare to recall what happened before, Qu Cheng patted him on the shoulder, "It's not your fault, no one would have thought that someone would attack you."

  "Is there a difference?" Xu Cinian looked up at him, and he almost collapsed. "I am his father, his only relatives. If I am dereliction of duty, I am dereliction of duty. Even my children are not protected well, so what else are they shitting? responsibility?"

  Am I not?

  Qu Cheng said this in his heart, but his face didn't show up. After helping Xu Cinian to sit on the steps, he whispered, "Quinian, you have tried your best. You can't blame you, it's the black hand behind you, damn it. I will take care of this matter. Don’t worry, no matter who is working on you, I will not let him go.”

  Xu Cinian buried his head on his knees and did not speak. He was very tired, his whole body was weak, and the wounds on his body were also aching, but he didn't want to go. If he didn't wake up, he would always stay with him like this .

  Qu Cheng looked at him silently. After a long time, he seemed to have suddenly made some determination, and pretended to say unintentionally, "Resignation, do you...do you want to find Wowo's biological parents in the past?"

  Xu Cinian's head is not very clear now, but he still raised his head nervously, "What do you mean?"

  "I don't know what you think, but I think it's always good for your child to be with your biological parents. How can you give the child two warmth by yourself?" Qu Cheng looked at Xu Cinian's face, slowly Say what you have thought about.

  "This time Wowo is in urgent need of blood transfusion. If his parents are around, just ask the family members to find a suitable blood source. But at that time, no one except you and me was by the little guy. We were not his relatives and couldn't help. , This time is a blessing, but who can guarantee that every time you are so lucky? The child is only two years old and he has no parents when he comes up. This is really cruel to him, so I wonder if you should go find his family , Give him a complete family?"  

  Xu Cinian's gaze flickered twice, hiding his trembling fingers, avoiding Qu Cheng's sight, pretending to speak casually, "Wowo doesn't need these, I will take good care of him, and I've been a father and a father all these years. Mom has long been used to it, and Wowo likes this kind of life. I don’t think there is anything wrong with it now."

  "But after all, he is not your biological child. You can fool him now, what about then? The child will always grow up. After all, the relationship between biological and adopted is different. How can you guarantee that he will not look for his biological behind your back? parents?"

  Because I and you are his relatives!

  Xu Cinian almost blurted out like this, but he swallowed into his stomach forcibly, looked away, pushed Qu Cheng's arm away anxiously, and staggered to his feet, "Don't you think you have too much control? I will not make your hypothesis possible, and you should not interfere with things in the nest."

  He said this sentence almost without a word, but he couldn't help it.

  It has become his instinct to hide the truth. He knows that this is really unfair to Qu Cheng, but he is really scared. The biological father who gave birth to him can expect him without hesitation because of his deformed body. To die, let alone a Qucheng.

  He loves Qucheng in his heart, but he cannot afford to bet on this matter. If the price of the truth is to lose Qucheng and make Wowo a child born by a monster in the eyes of people, then he would rather take it Bring all the secrets into the coffin.

  Seeing Xu Cinian who was in chaos, Qu Cheng knew everything in his heart.

  He just wanted an answer, but Xu Cinian had obviously been tried out by him.

  "Sorry... I, an outsider, really shouldn't interfere with your relationship with Wowo. I take back what you said just now. Don't you be angry, okay?" Qu Cheng held him, locked his arms, and hugged Xu Cinian behind his back.

  Xu Cinian originally felt guilty for him, but now seeing Qu Cheng take the initiative to lower his head, he suddenly lost his confidence, and shook his head after a long time, "I'm not angry, just because of my bad tone, don't mind."

  "You are so tired, how can you run around after stitching? Since you don't want to leave the little guy, let me sleep for a while, I look at Wowo."

  Qu Cheng patted him on the shoulder with a soothing smile on his face.

  Xu Cinian was really tired. He couldn't open both eyes. He raised his head and looked at the figure in the monitor Liwowo, took a long breath, nodded and leaned on Qu Cheng's shoulder.

  The two cuddled in the corridor of the hospital. The temperature dropped late at night, and Qu Cheng took off his coat and put it on Xu Cinian, who was asleep.

  It was quiet at night, there was no sound in the corridor, and the video of the intensive care unit showed faint light, and the three people were so close to each other through a heavy door.

  Listening to Xu Cinian's steady breathing, Qu Cheng whispered to him for life, "Quinian, are you asleep?"

  No one answered him, his voice was floating in the corridor.