Counterattack A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 183

He lifted the quilt and sat up, his back was still whizzing, and the hard-to-open part still had a distinct foreign body sensation, which made him a little embarrassed for a moment.

  Reached out and touched the phone on the bedside table. It was only half past seven. Where did the guy from Qucheng go so early? He frowned suspiciously and looked around. There was no one in the surroundings.

  "Qucheng? Where are you?"

  He yelled several times and no one responded. In desperation, he hammered his sore waist and walked out of the bed. He opened the doors of the terrace, bathroom, and locker room. He did not find Qu Cheng. He took out his phone and looked again. There are no messages or missed calls.

  This is really weird, where can that guy go without making a sound? Could it be that I was afraid of being cleaned up early this morning, so I missed my account early?

  Thinking of Qu Cheng running away in the dingy night, Xu Cinian couldn't help but laughed, opened the closet, found a piece of clothing to put on, and dialed Qu Cheng's number.

  "Beep—beep—"

  After the long busy tone, the call was the same as the last time, but it was neither hung up nor answered. This was the second time, and it was the same when he was shopping with Luo Xiaomao last time. Qu Cheng did not answer the phone if there was no sign.

  Xu Cinian tried this several times. The last time he rang up the phone and reached out to send a text message to Qu Cheng, asking him if he would like to have breakfast together, but he didn’t press his fingertips on the keyboard a few times. Suddenly it was knocked.

  He put away the phone, stood up and walked over to open the door, and smiled and said, "What kind of door do you pretend to knock on your home?"

  The door of the room opened with a click, but Qu Cheng was not standing at the door.

  Looking at the man in front of him, Xu Cinian was taken aback for a moment, "Asi? Why are you here?"

  Ah Si is still dressed in a straight suit. He looks gentle and does not look like a gangster at all. He holds a tray with a silver cover on it. "Brother Xu, are you awake? I'm ordered to give it to you. You delivered breakfast."

  Xu Cinian stepped forward to let him in, walked in and looked at the bathrobes and dirty swimming trunks that were thrown all over the room. He was very embarrassed and quickly bowed his head to clean up. A Si next to him pursed his mouth and laughed. Brother Xu, leave these for the waiters to clean up. You eat quickly, it will be cold in a while."

  Xu Cinian coughed to hide his embarrassment, hurriedly rolled the things on the ground into a ball and stuffed it aside, and quickly changed the subject, "Why are you here? What about Qucheng people?"

  A Si paused, his eyes drifting a little, "Uh...Cheng, he wants to see a guest this morning, so he left early."

  "See the guest again?" Xu Cinian raised his eyebrows suspiciously. "Are you a business guest? Then why don't you follow along?"

  Looking at Xu Cinian’s bright eyes, Ah Si touched the tip of his nose, and he hesitated for a while before he smiled and said, “I’m so stupid that I can only fight and kill. I don’t understand business matters, so I didn’t follow. go with."

  Xu Cinian didn't know why he always felt a little weird. He half-squinted his eyes and suddenly a picture flashed before his eyes.

  Yesterday, the two people left the corpse into the middle of the night. He was already tired and drowsy. After Qu Cheng showered him, he vaguely seemed to remember that Qu Cheng’s mobile phone shook a few times, and the screen flickered. The city glanced at him and took the phone to the terrace.

  It's a pity that he was really too sleepy at the time. As soon as his head touched the pillow, he fell asleep and completely left the matter behind. Now when I think about it, he suddenly feels something is wrong. What calls need to be taken outside in the middle of the night?

  He stared at Ah Si intently, his gaze was not for an instant, until the other party couldn't hold him to look away, he slowly said, "A Si, you have to tell me the truth."

  Ah Si froze for a while, then patted his chest with pride, and said grinningly, "Of course it is the truth, Brother Xu, you are so kind to our Qinglong gang brothers, but we have been thinking about you all our lives. How dare you not tell the truth? Besides, what is the relationship between Brother Cheng and you? There is no need to cover it with anything. Can you still trust him?"

  What he said was indeed the truth, and Xu Cinian didn't speak up for a long time.

  Qu Cheng’s temper, he thought he had already felt it very clearly. Although this rogue was terribly strong and cruel outside, he would never lie in front of him. This is what he trusts very much. If he really has something to do. If you need to hide it, you must have your own reasons. There is no need to let Ah Si tell this lie.

  "Brother Xu, hurry up and eat. The crystal shrimp dumplings and ginger fish slice porridge prepared by Chenggoi will become smelly when it cools."

  Seeing that Xu Cinian hadn’t spoken all the time, he quickly unlocked the lid and pushed the breakfast in front of him. Xu Cinian recovered and looked at the exquisite food on the porcelain plate in front of him, accompanied by a bowl of oily dip. The material is indeed his favorite taste, only Qu Cheng would consider it so meticulously.

  Seeing this, Xu Cinian cursed himself a few words secretly in his heart, thinking that it must be a disease in his head that would make him think about something.

  Today is Monday, and it is normal for Qu Cheng to be busy with work. Although he left without saying goodbye, he deliberately sent him something he likes to eat. What is there to be dissatisfied with? How can he live back as he gets older?

  Xu Cinian raised his hand and knocked on his head, smiled and picked up his chopsticks, "It sounds a bit hungry to speak of. Have you had breakfast? Sit down and have a bite."