A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 11

"This is...?" Xu Cinian looked around and couldn't help his eyes widening.

  "How is it, is it good-looking?" Qu Cheng asked him with a smile, looking at a whole area of ​​lights in the distance.

  Xu Cinian looked into the distance like this, and nodded slowly after a long time.

  It's really good-looking, so he almost forgets what it looks like outside the prison.

  This is an empty roof, surrounded by high power grids. As long as you get closer, you will be alerted to the alarm, but these will not affect the view of the distant mountains through the iron windows and the power grid.

  The prison is located on the top of Meng Mountain and has been a good place for prisoners since ancient times. Mount Mengshan is divided into two sides: Yin and Yang. The only way down the prison is on the sun. It is heavily guarded all day long. This is the shadow of Mengshan. Apart from the steep cliffs, there is nowhere to go.

  The edge of the cliff is a high voltage that is on guard for 24 hours. Whoever wants to turn over here in vain will have no second end except being roasted into dried meat.

  Therefore, this is the restricted area of ​​Mengshan Prison. There is no one on weekdays. At this moment, the darkness is falling around, and the small village at the foot of the mountain is brightly lit, which is desirable.

  Xu Cinian was sleepy here for five years. At this moment, he suddenly saw the familiar crowded scenery outside, and he was stunned for a while, and even the wounds on his body were left behind.

  "Hey, here you are."

  Suddenly Qu Cheng appeared behind him, holding a bottle of beer on Xu Cinian's face.

  Wait... beer?

  "Where did you get the beer?" Xu Cinian opened his eyes wide in surprise, looking at Qu Cheng incredulously.

  This guy can sneak him into the restricted area of ​​Mengshan is no longer human, and now he can still get beer in the prison, is it because Doraemon changed?

  Qu Cheng sneered, "As long as you want to, there is nothing you can't do these days."

  "Does it also include going out from here?" Xu Cinian was in a good mood, and took a joking look at him when he took the beer.

  Qu Cheng took a sip of wine and enjoyed "Ah". He sat beside Xu Cinian and laughed loudly, "I am a good citizen who abides by the law and I can't do illegal things like escape from prison. ."

  One sentence made Xu Cinian laugh, and the previous embarrassment and embarrassment faded a lot because of the beauty in front of him.

  "The idiots in the restaurant just looked at you and pissed their pants. Does anyone believe you now?"

  Qu Cheng shrugged his shoulders, took a cigarette from his pocket and held it on his mouth. A cigarette ring came out. Xu Cinian couldn't see his face.

  "Then if I say I didn't commit a crime at all, do you believe it or not?"

  Xu Cinian smiled and shook his head, "Although the Public Security Bureau is not very reliable, it will not arrest people for no reason. Don't tell me that you deliberately went to prison to experience life."

  "It's nothing more than an impostor. I mix in the prison first, and when I feel that my conscience is going to be good, this Mengshan Prison is just an iron fence."

  Xu Cinian has long passed the age when others can believe whatever they say, so he would not be stupid and really think that Qu Cheng would tell the truth to himself, a "stranger" who has just met two sides. At this moment, it is just to hear him say so. Then he smiled and said, "You are not afraid of me telling the truth when you say this? It is a good thing to expose a major case."