A Good Pregnant Life-Chapter 56

"Swimming."

  "...You... swim?" Xu Cinian was overwhelmed by his wonderful brain circuit, "Qu Cheng, I really want to talk about the land of the Chen family, not kidding you. If you want to be so innocent, I can go."

  As he said, he turned around and turned his head, not looking at Qu Cheng Lu's body, his ears were slightly hot, and the rhythm of his heartbeat became faster and slower.

  Since being massaged by him that night, he has never been able to see Qu Cheng's body again. Every time he glanced at it, he would be very embarrassed, even he himself didn't know why.

  However, even though he thought so in his heart, he still comforted himself stiffly. It must be that the hot spring water is too hot. There is absolutely no other reason.

  Qu Cheng stopped him behind his back and said with a smile, "Hey, I just want to swim with you. If you win, the land will be given to you. What do you mean by running away now? Is it possible that you don't want that land? ?"

  Xu Cinian paused, still didn't understand what Qu Cheng thought, and asked word by word, "Are you serious? As long as I beat you, you will give me the land?"

  Qu Cheng jumped into the water with a plop, his vigorous body flicked in the water, and his muscles contained strength, "Have I deceived you?"

  "I just wanted to swim in this hot spring pool a few times, and calling you over is just to be a companion. Although that piece of land is important, it is not necessary for me. As long as you can beat me, I Let go immediately, and will not pursue Mr. Chen, and will do what he says."

  Xu Cinian pursed the corners of his mouth, and began to undress after a long silence.

  Think about it carefully, although Qu Cheng is a rascal, but he really emphasizes love and credit. He has never lied to him once, but he always lied to him for various reasons.

  Although he still doesn't believe that Qu Cheng's purpose of doing things is so simple, he can afford to gamble, but it is just a swim. Who is afraid of whom?

  He has been the champion of the school swimming team for four years in college. Since the opportunity is ahead, he doesn't need to be polite with Qu Cheng, and he doesn't need to worry about coming and worrying. He doesn't look like a man.

  Stripped naked, only a pair of underwear remained. He thumped and jumped into the water, splashing in all directions, raised his hand to stroke the broken hair in front of his forehead, and he gave Qu Cheng a provocative look.

  Qu Cheng stared at him in the water, watching a piece of clothing stripped from him, revealing slender limbs and a chest of flesh and blood, narrow eyes squinted at him, full of heroism, with a unique arrogance, but At a glance, his throat began to dry.

  "How do you want to compare?"

  Xu Cinian swam to him, splashing the water with both arms, and the silky turquoise hot spring water just reached his collarbone, and the waves rippling to set off the thin neck.

  Qu Cheng retracted his gaze, raised the corner of his mouth, pointed to the distance and said, "Did you see the stone in front? Take that as the end point and swim back and forth. Whoever comes back here will win. Isn't it simple?"

  As soon as the voice fell, Xu Cinian had dived into the water, and in the blink of an eye he had already swam out one meter.

  Qu Cheng laughed angrily, this foul dead peacock!

  He plunged into the water and dived all the way into the deepest part of the hot spring.

  His game skills were trained when Brother Long was hunted down and he was in charge of escorting him. At that time, he was chasing soldiers behind him, each with real guns in his hands, and forced them into the river.

  It was the twelfth lunar month of winter, and the icy lake water was so bitter that if he floated up and swam, he would be hit by bullets immediately, forcing him to hold his breath and dive into the depths of the river, gritted his teeth and escaped. More than half an hour had passed by the time he showed his head out of the river, and he fell on the bank of the river with suffocation, finally regaining a sordid life at the gate of the ghost.

  Since then, holding his breath has become his special skill, as long as he is not meeting a master, he can sink to the bottom of the water without anyone discovering it.

  At this time, he swam to the bottom of the hot spring, holding a rock at the bottom of the water and facing upwards. Xu Cinian was still swimming on the surface of the water. Through the immersed spring water, his entire front was TAN|exposed in front of Qu Cheng's eyes, and he was silent like this Watching in the water, like a piranha waiting for an opportunity.

  Xu Cinian’s movements are very fast, his slender body is looming in the immersed hot spring, the moment his arms are raised, his legs follow up and down, and the gurgling water outlines his figure, as if he has also become a member of the water. , Want to turn clouds and waves.

  Swim to the stone, he raised his head and looked around. The surrounding area was foggy and he couldn't see anything clearly. He carefully looked at the movement of the water, but he couldn't find the shadow of Qu Cheng.

  All around him was his breathing. Xu Cinian's heart was tense, and suddenly felt a little scared. Why was there no shadow at this moment when Qu Cheng obviously jumped into the water with him?

  Could it be that he was playing tricks and went ashore without swimming at all?