Counterattack A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 130

"Follow him and see how he wants to die."

  *****

  Approaching midnight.

  The car was speeding on the road at high speed, Zhang Ting was thrown off and swayed, screaming incessantly, "Xu New Year, you crazy man! Quickly let me go down! Stop!"

  She was originally timid, and she was the only daughter spoiled by the family. Now she was rushed on the road by a drunk man. She was so frightened that she didn't dare to move except for holding on to the seat belt tightly.

  "Shut up! Otherwise I will throw you out of the car now!"

  Xu Xinnian stomped the accelerator to the end and ran wildly on the empty street, driving in the open windows and blowing on his face to make him even more excited. He knew he was abnormal now, but he couldn't control it, and the bad emotions accumulated in the body broke out at this moment.

  He has been Xu Jianguo's grandson for so many years, and has got nothing. Now that he is so humiliated in a bar, no one helps him. Even a woman dares to threaten him with Xu Jianguo. Why? !

  The more he thought about it, the more angry he became. The speed of the car was getting faster and faster. The trees on both sides could no longer see the shape. Zhang Ting was really scared and shivered constantly, "What do you want...? I... You will tell Uncle Xu about this, please let me go!"

  Xu New Year pulled out a smile and held the steering wheel tightly, "What are you nervous about? Don't we have to get married? Don't worry, as long as Xu Jianguo is satisfied with you, I will marry you immediately. If you behave, I won't be right. How are you."

  He usually looks like a good husband, and even a little childish. Zhang Ting is attracted to him because of this, but now she understands that Xu Xinnian does everything to show his father. When it comes to it For her own benefit, she is just a pawn that can be discarded at any time.

  She tried her best to hold her breath, calm herself down, and sobbed softly, "...I beg you, can we stop if we have anything to do? I will give you the phone too, I swear I will never see Uncle Xu again, please. You drop me off..."

  She tremblingly handed the phone over, huddled to one side, she didn't dare to look at the scenery passing by the window.

  After hearing this, Xu Xinian finally recovered a bit of reason, his head hurt as if he was about to explode, and everything in front of him was spinning. He hammered his head vigorously to make himself awake. He was about to turn around and grab the phone in Zhang Ting's hand. At this moment, a truck suddenly rushed out in front of them, coming towards them...

  "what--!"

  Zhang Ting was so scared that he covered his face and yelled. Xu Xinnian's head was blank, and he slammed the steering wheel. The car was thrown to the side like a lift. Zhang Ting slammed into the door of the car, and his head bled instantly.

  The car hit the ground with a "bang" and continued to speed at high speed. Xu Xinian was also shocked. He stepped on the brakes, but found that there was no effect at all. The car had no sign of stopping.

  His face turned pale for a moment, and most of his wine woke up.

  Zhang Ting saw that his face was wrong, she cried and yelled, and reached for the steering wheel, "Stop! Let me go down! I beg you!"

  Xu Xinnian pushed him away hard, his fingers were shaking, "The brakes have failed! I can't stop!"

  After a word fell to the ground, Zhang Ting collapsed on the seat and burst into tears for more than a minute.

  Xu Xinnian was completely panicked at this moment. He was originally unconscious and drank so much alcohol. Now the strength of his whole body is drifting, and he can hardly hold the steering wheel. He panicked under his feet and switched between the accelerator and the brake, but the car Still speeding along the road like crazy.

  In the middle of the winter night, there were no people on the road, and few cars, but even so, when the brakes failed, the car stopped at all and could only run around on the road like a headless fly, and there would be car crashes at any time. danger.

  Xu Xinnian never thought about death, or since he was reborn in this body, he never thought about dying again.

  Since God gave him a second chance to survive, it means that his life should not be broken. Fortune is great, but at this moment, the car is completely out of control, and it is speeding crookedly on the road like a wild horse. Maybe He will die in the next second. This recognition made Xu Xinnian rush to an unprecedented panic for the first time.

  He bit his lip tightly, regardless of Zhang Ting's cry behind him, clenched the steering wheel and ran into a telegraph pole not far away. Anyway, he had no choice. Although it would hurt, it was better than death.

  Qu Cheng, who had been following him not far and near, knew what he meant at a glance, and immediately said to A Si who was driving in front of him, "Go to the left, overtake him, and block his way."

  Ah Si slammed on the accelerator and squeezed in at the moment when Xu New Year was about to turn. There was a wall on the left. Xu New Year's Mercedes-Benz inevitably crashed into the guardrail on the right.

  With a loud "bang", the two cars rubbed against each other to create a series of sparks.