A Good Pregnancy With Counterattack Chapter 132

"Let go! Let go!" Perhaps because the desire to survive is too strong, Zhang Ting, the usually meek little girl, cried and grabbed a steel bar outside the car door, and kicked Xu Xinan without hesitation.

  This kick exhausted all her strength, and the Mercedes-Benz could no longer hold on to it. With Xu Xinnian's unwilling and painful scream, it slammed down.

  The violent shaking made Zhang Ting unable to grasp the steel bar, and suddenly let go. She screamed and watched as she fell, but her hands suddenly pulled her up.

  The one who rescued her was a taxi driver who was passing by. He stopped to take a look. Zhang Ting came to an end and collapsed to the ground under a series of blows, clutching the driver's arm and crying.

  The Mercedes Benz fell into the bottom of the pit and made a dull loud noise. Several steel bars were also shaken down and hit the roof of the car. There was a large amount of blood spreading in the driver's seat, which seemed particularly shocking in the deep midnight...

  Qu Cheng, who had witnessed everything in the distance, closed his eyes and took a deep breath, and threw the car to Ah Si next to him. "This car will be smashed tonight and will be disassembled into parts before processing. You know what to do, I I'm leaving."

  There was not much joy on his face, it was as if he had a meal, and Ah Si jumped out of the car to catch up, "Brother Cheng, where are you going with me at this late hour?"

  Qu Cheng did not turn his head, waved his back to him, with a smile in his voice, "Daughter-in-law asked me to go home at twelve o'clock. There are still twenty minutes left. I must hurry up."

  In the middle of the night, Wowo hugged the little yellow chicken and slept very sweetly, turning over and revealing a round belly.

  With a book in his hand, Xu Cinian fell asleep leaning on the bed.

  Qu Cheng didn't turn on the light, walked in darkly, and quietly opened the quilt. At this time, Xu Cinian woke up in a daze, opened his eyelids and found that it was him, mumbled and got into the quilt, and hit hard. A yawn, "...I'm back? Why did you get drunk."

  "It's okay, I met a client and drank some wine."

  Xu Cinian closed his eyes and snorted, "Why don't I believe it, it smells like perfume."

  "So you have to disinfect me." Qu Cheng laughed softly, got into the bed without even taking off his clothes, and put his arm around Xu Cinian.

  "Hurry up and take a bath, it's not too dirty."

  "It's really not dirty, don't believe you smell it, it smells good."

  "Shit." Xu Cinian laughed, turned and closed his eyes, "There is soup on the stove, solve it by yourself, I will check it tomorrow, and I will put it on your head if you can't finish it.

  Qu Cheng smirked, tightening his hands and tugging him into his arms, lowered his head and gnawed at Xu Cinian's mouth, "Peacock, I'm so happy."

  "……Ok."

  "I went to walk for the sky today." 

  "……Oh" 

  "I think you have to kiss me a few times to show praise."

  "..."

  "Hello, hello, resigning? Peacock?"

  No one paid any attention to him, and Xu Cinian was already asleep with steady breathing. Perhaps he was really tired, and he fell asleep until he saw Qu Cheng late at night. At this moment, he was holding his head against the burr, and there was a scar that was not shallow.

  Qu Cheng took a deep breath, kissed the scar twice, and lay flat on the bed looking at the ceiling. Only then did he finally feel at ease.

  Alas, it's still a good day.