A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 18

"Are you serious? He really died inside?" Xu Jianguo frowned, his face slightly moved.

  The butler nodded, "It’s true. I asked someone to check the release records of the second district in the last year. There is no such person as the young master at all, and the third district is very chaotic. There is no taboo between men and men... so even The prison guards all said that it was probably really dead inside. But this is not necessarily true. After all, we did not investigate carefully. Maybe something was wrong. If it doesn't work, I will go to the Justice Bureau to detect the news?"

  Xu Jianguo has not spoken, an inexplicable emotion welled up in his heart.

  This feeling is very complicated. It's like you have raised a dog with only infectious diseases since you were young. You can neither kill it cruelly nor get rid of this huge trouble. Now the dog that has been raised for many years finally died, and it is used to it. Sex is still a bit empty, but it is more of relief after liberation.

  "Forget it, you don't need to check it. It doesn't matter to the Xu family whether he is really dead or faked. Even if he is still alive, I will treat him as dead."

  The butler did not expect Xu Jianguo to say such ruthless words directly. He was stunned for a moment and said in disbelief, "But...Master, he is your son after all. Even if he makes a mistake, he will be driven out of the house. How could death be so easy?"

  Xu Jianguo glanced at him coldly, with a warning in his eyes, and the butler immediately silenced.

  He snorted and sneered, "I don't even know if he is a man or a woman. This monster is worthy of being my son? You have been in Xu's house for so many years. I still need me to teach this kind of thing. ?"

  This sentence was like a bang, making Xu Cinian, who was eavesdropping in the dark, suddenly silly. What is it...I wonder if he is a man or a woman? !

  When it comes to the secrets of the Xu family back then, the housekeeper is also a little embarrassed, "Master, young master's body... Although it is a bit special, as long as we don't tell it, no one will find it."

  This sentence directly aroused all the anger of Xu Jianguo. He sneered, and his voice was raised a little bit unconsciously, "Yes, I won't be discovered by anyone! But once someone finds out that the eldest son of the Xu family is a body man The monster in the womb is still a deadly *sexual* lover who has sex with a man, and even killed his grandfather and went to jail. You let me, let the whole Xu family's face go wherever he goes!"

  "If the old man hadn’t stopped me, I wouldn’t have let this monster survive. When the old man was still alive, he defended him desperately, and even gave him half of the Xu family. Close one eye, but now that he has recognized his ancestor and returned to his ancestors in the New Year, and he is a good boy who works hard, what reason do I have to bring home a monster who is neither male nor female?"

  Speaking of Father Xu, the housekeeper was also moved. The old man used to dominate the young master so much, and even gave the whole family a word of mouth. No one can tell Xu Cinian of his physical defects, but he ended up tragically, he really raised a white-eyed wolf.

  "It doesn’t matter if he died in jail, so I don’t have to mess with other men in jail and make some AIDS or something to lose the Xu family’s face. I remember that I will never mention him in front of me again, and don’t let New Year Knowing this mess, save him from knowing he has a monster brother, and thinking about it uncomfortably."

  The housekeeper didn't dare to say anything, and nodded vigorously. Xu Jianguo raised his hand and glanced at his watch. The time to drink tea with Director Zhang was almost up, and he had no time to waste time here.